11. K/DA's Producer (Part 1)

Name: F/DA - Fuck Dem All

Code: 504300

By: Ratatatat74

NTR guy: Douche

Girls: Evelyn, Akali, Ahri, Kai'Sa and Seraphine

MC: Producer/Felix (The name given by me)

Story: Basically this is a K/DA story where the idol group becomes sex slaves.

This story starts with showing how the
K/DA and the producer are training for it and he monologues about their dream of being great pop-stars.

Their first show was successful and they get an offer from a big company. They go to the company and meet the douche who then gives a contract which gives very large funds, though the MC realises that the guy is a spoiled brat. He asks for a few days but the guy wants him to sign the day itself.

In the end he signs and even though he has a bad feeling the girls reassure him that nothing will happen to them and tells him to wait for them. Of course when they do reappear a few months later he notices a change in them and so he goes to their place to meet with them.

And like any typical NTR the guys finds that the girls are serving the douchebag and learns that he has trained them to be his dolls alongside Seraphine who was made an idol to train them as he could only watch.

This chapter starts from after the doujin. I couldn't get hard on it and my chest hurt very much when I read it so I am making this chapter.

You know, I am glad that my chest hurts when I see something wrong like this, because if my mind doesn't acknowledge it then at least my heart tells me it is wrong. I was told since I was a child that Jesus lives in our hearts and I kind of see this reaction like this.

Lord please forgive my sins and lust, but I assure you that I do not partake and any other negative things.

I don't know why Ratatatat74 likes NTR so much, the guy has good art but he always does NTR.

If you have any suggestions for a good title for this chapter then please say in the comments of this sentence.

Anyways, the chapter will start. I hope you all like it.

Death to NTR!
-------------------------------------------------------

After he had learned of how the K/DA, the idol group that he helped grow and his friends who were on it were turned into dolls by the douchebag, he has contacted the other members consistently and met with them.

He tried to persuade them to leave the guy and go with him so that they could complete their dreams and become a group and friends again. But it wasn't going well as they wouldn't listen to him and would go back to the douchebag, the training having been ingrained quite strongly into them.

But since they kept on coming to meet him he had hope, that there was a part of them that wanted to be free of the douchebag and come back to him and become his friends again.

And now today it was Evelyn's turn as she and him are sitting at a table of a cafe near the city streets where the people can eat on the sidewalk. Evelyn had of course come in a disguise by changing her hair colour and wearing different clothes and she met with him as he tried to dissuade her, but it wasn't getting anywhere.

"Eve, please. Leave the guy. We worked hard for that dream. I don't want you and the others to be with him like that. He doesn't care about any of you." Felix pleaded to Evelyn as he looked at her.

"It's too late for that producer." Evelyn said to him with a conflicted look in her eyes.

"Please Eve. I'm sorry I signed that contract. I shouldn't have done it. But please, I don't want you guys to be like that. I... I..." Felix said as tears appeared in his eyes.