6. Death is my freedom (Part 3)

Sauce: 452157

MC: Hayato

1FMC: Nozomi

2FMC: Akari

3FMC: Mio

4FMC: Shizuku

Villain: Dark Desire

Mio and Shizuku are another two girls so I decided to add them as well. They can be found in the code.
---------------------------------------------

"You two broke away from Dark Desire?" Hayato asked them shocked.

The two girls have calmed down somewhat after Hayato had been revived and they told him about what they had done after he had died. They are still clinging onto him but he supposed that it was better than leaving them at the hands of Dark Desire.

"I'm so sorry Hayato! I didn't know that I was hurting you! I thought that we were enjoying ourselves." Nozomi said to him as she cried and apologized.

"I'm sorry top Hayato. I will never disobey you again okay. You can make me so whatever you want me to do and I will obey you. I love you and will never betray you again. So please, don't leave us." Akari pleaded to him as she hugged him and cried.

"Me too Hayato! Don't leave us again! We will always obey you." Nozomi said as she cried and pleaded him as she hugged him.

Hayato heard the two girls and he will admit that he is conflicted about it as he looked at the two girls who are crying on his chest.

'I... don't want to see them cry. Besides, they have managed to escape from Dark Desires control, so giving them one more chance wouldn't be a problem.' Hayato thought to himself as he looked at them.

"Alright, I'm willing to give you two another chance." Hayato said gaining their attention.

"Really!?" Nozomi and Akari asked in surprise as they looked at him with hope filled eyes.

"Yes, but I have conditions." Hayato said to them seriously.

"What is it? We'll obey all of it!" Nozomi and Akari said in unison.

"Okay. We will start our relationship from the start, meaning that we'll go back to calling eachother by our last names." Hayato said to them seriously.

"H-Huh? So we have to call you by your last name?" Akari asked shocked and a bit distraught, an expression shared by Nozomi.

"Do you two have a problem?" Hayato asked them.

"No! We will follow it." Both girls said in unison not wanting to displease him.

"Okay then. If the two of you want to be in a relationship with me again then you will have to make me believe that you've actually learned about what you did. I will only be in a relationship with you two if you manage to gain my trust again and I start to have feelings for you again." Hayato said to the two of them seriously.

"Okay. We will earn your trust Hayato." Akari said to him as she looked at him seriously.

"Yes. We will show you that we really love you and won't betray you ever again." Nozomi said to him looking serious as well.

"I want to defeat Dark Desire and now I have the power as well. And I want the two of you to show me that you truly oppose him by helping me." Hayato said to them without missing a beat.

"Yes we will help you with all of our strength. I also wanted to pay Dark Desire for what he did to us." Nozomi said to him as she gained a bit of an angry face as she remembered the events that started her fall.