2. Death is my Freedom

This isn't an NTR per say, well it has sex with transformed humans, but rather a magical girl corruption hentai which I wasn't satisfied with. Usually I would get horny from reading corruption hentai but this one just left an empty feeling inside me so I decided to write this. You can read this if you want or not it's your choice if you also want to read the hentai.

Sauce: 452157

MC: Hayato

1FMC: Nozomi

2FMC: Akari

Villain: Dark Desire

Summary: Nozomi and Akari are Jewel magical girls who use gems of reason to fight against Dark Desire who wants to turn the people into beasts who work on instincts rather than logic and reason. Hayato is the two girls friends who helps them despite not having any powers as the girls love him.
Some things happen and the two girls are corrupted by Dark Desire and turned into his pawns as Dark Magical girls and work for him. They capture Hayato and lock him up to rape him and have sex with him and then try to turn the world into one driven by instincts. In the last one both girls are pregnant with his child as they fuck together with him falling under their influence.

This story takes place sometime after Hayato is captured by the girls.
----------------------------------------------

'How did things become like this?' Hayato thought to himself as he is in his "room" as said by the girls when he is certain that it is his prison cell more than anything.

It has been three weeks since he has been captured by the two. He has been trying to get them to listen to him but they all but ignored his pleas and did as they wanted with him. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that he is nothing more than a doll to the two.

'What about our parents? Did they think about that?' Hayato thought to himself with a bitter look on his face.

As he contemplated it the doors to his cell opened and he looked ahead as Akari and Nozomi entered wearing their latex magical girl outfit as they smiled at Hayato as he looked at them with the same bitter face.

"Aww, look Hayato has a bitter face~." Nozomi said as she giggled.

"I'm sure we'll be able to take care of that." Akari said as she giggled as well.

'Here it comes.' Hayato thought to himself as the girls approached him.

After that the two girls did whatever they wished with him no matter if it inconvenienced him or not while speaking words of love to him. After they were done they went out of the cell as Hayato layed on the ground as he looked at the ceiling with a blank look.

'What's the point of all this? Desire? Emotion? I just feel empty now.' Hayato thought to himself with a blank stare.

His memories of spending time with the two before they fell and then his memories of them after they fell came to his mind as he didn't feel anything just emptiness in his heart.

'Both of them have let their emotions control them that controlling their emotions. Those two, they are not the Akari and Nozomi that I know anymore. They are nothing more than pawns for that Dark Desire.' Hayato thought to himself blankly as he got up slowly.

"But I don't have any power to resist them either, a pathetic existence." Hayato said to himself as he sat on the floor.

And there wasn't anything that he could use there as well. Not that he could do much anyway. As he was thinking that he scratched his left arm when he looked at his hands and saw the nails which had grown a bit bigger.

'Well, I guess I can use this.' Hayato thought to himself.

Then he positioned his hands over his chest and then dug his nails into his skin as he grit his teeth in pain. His nails dug deeper as blood started to come out of the wounds.