Chapter 31 - 1st May

Start from the beginning

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

It was known by some people that Ayanokouji-kun, Kushida-san and Horikita-san were together in Palate after the classes.

Apparently Kushida-san was trying to befriend Horikita-san and Ayanokouji-kun was her helper.

In the end, she failed, and they parted their ways and never met again on that day.

But I couldn't help but think that something was fishy.

Ayanokouji-kun joined our group for the lunch, and we figured out some rules of the school.

Ayanokouji-kun was with Horikita-san and Kushida-san, and on the next day, Kushida-san corrected some of our theories about S-System because of a mysterious senior student.

Both revelations had that boy's shadow lurking closely.

A coincidence?

I don't think so!

Or so I would like to say, but up to this day I couldn't find even a shred of evidence of that.

I spoke with the boy several times, and sometimes I was even laying some traps for him in order to confirm my suspicion, but he never fell for anything.

It frustrated me to no end.

Especially since he was using those times to openly flirt with me in the way I couldn't find him too oppressive.

Instead of spilling the beans, he was making me blush and laugh.

He spoke of us as friends, and we really became a little closer, but I still couldn't let go of the thought that he was hiding something big.

I knew that I was getting paranoid, but I couldn't help it and my eyes were just going after him from time to time.

When I was outside, I caught myself several times trying to look around and search his shadow.

That's why I couldn't sleep well last night.

I was constantly thinking about everything that happened in this month.

So when I woke up in the morning today, I rushed to look at my phone.

I quickly opened my account in order to check my points.

25000 private points were transferred to your account!

I found such a notification and petrified in an instant.

Apart from the first week, my behavior was impeccable, so there's no way that I would lose seventy-five percent of my income.

Which means...

Chiaki: "Kushida-san was right."

At that moment, I knew that things were about to become really chaotic.

Satou: "Matsushita-san! Good morning."

After preparing myself to the school, I met with Satou-san at the entrance of our dorm.

She waved lightly to me with smile.

Matsushita: "Good morning, Satou-san. Did you check your account?"

Satou: "Yes, I did. I only got 25000 points. It's seriously terrible."

So she really did get the same amount as me.

That practically concluded Kushida-san's version.

Matsushita: "I got the same. Looks like Kushida-san was right."