Chapter 14 - Fuka

Kiyotaka's POV

After leaving Kushida, I quickly walked in the direction of Fuka's classroom.

Many questions were bottling up inside of me.

What kind of class was Class B? How was their standing in the school? How much of S-System did they figure out at the moment? And why Fuka called them a friendship sect?

At the moment the most troublesome thing would be, if the other classes would treat me like an enemy from the start.

I saw the sign of the classroom of class 1-B in front of myself.

I decided to stand a little in front of the door to listen to the voices coming from the inside.

Girl 1: "Kiryuin-san, would you like to go with us to the karaoke? We would like to get to know you better, so we could be friends faster."

Girl 2: "Ichinose-san is right, Kiryuin-san. Please go with us. It's gonna be fun!"

Girl 3: "Oh, my heavens! You have so beautiful hair, Kiryuin-san! How do you usually take care of them?"

Girl 1: "Amikura-san, it's rude to touch someone's hair without permission."

Girl 3: "Hehe, I just couldn't help myself. They are so beautiful. Practically on the same level as yours, Ichinose-san."

Girl 1: "Ehh?! I-It's not true, Amikura-san. Mine are not as pretty as Kiryuin-san."

Girl 3: "There's no need to be so humble, Ichinose-san. You two are really the great beauties. I feel like my confidence as a girl is getting lower and lower, while looking at the two of you."

Girl 1: "Please don't say such stupid things, Amikura-san. I think you are a very pretty girl."

Fuka: "..."

...

I think I know the reason why Fuka have called me here.

Just from hearing the voices from the classroom, I could tell what kind of situation was in there.

The sweet aura of friendship and happiness was practically leaking from the door to the point of giving diabetes.

My stomach started to hurt just imagining the torture Fuka was going through right now.

If I were in her place, I'd probably run away at jet speed. Yet she was sitting there, probably waiting for me.

Poor thing.

But such people may not be bad to interact with, if you are not from the same class.

I could probably easily get some contacts with important students from here.

Later I could just start to befriend them individually, especially since the class competition would start next month.

Looks like this class would be easy to get along with and I didn't need to think of strategy to get information of them.

In other words, class 1-B wouldn't be high on my priority list to befriend at the moment.

Let's just save Fuka and get away from here.

I opened the door with a bit of strength.

Kiyotaka: "Fukaa! I have come to pick you up!"

Thanks to my big entrance, I got myself attention of all people in the classroom. As well as a total silence from all of them.

I went in fearlessly with a smile.

I spotted Fuka almost instantaneously.

She was sitting in the last seat in the middle row.