Chapter 24 - An Ally

Third person's POV

Second-year student: "Nagumo will learn about it, you cocky freshman. Remember that!"

With faces full of irritation, two second-year boys looked at two freshmen before leaving.

The black-haired freshman sighed in relief, while the brown-haired freshman smiled slightly while waving to them.

The brown-haired freshman: "Make sure to send him my greetings."

He wasn't surprised at their anger.

He just blackmailed them of the all of their private points, after all.

Anyone would be furious.

The brown-haired boy: "Good job, Professor."

The black-haired boy: "Haha, even if we did it a few times, it's still so stressful."

The boys were called Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Sotomura Hideo.

They were currently on mission to earn some poin... cough, cough... to punish the wrongdoings of upperclassmen towards the freshmen.

??: "Fufu, that's why you are a splendid bait, Prof."

The two boys looked at the third accomplice of their mission.

She was a great beauty with platinum hair called Kiryuin Fuka.

Professor: "I have a mixed feeling about this praise, Kiryuin-dono."

Ayanokouji: "You are earning a big sum of money in exchange for that, so stop whining."

The brown-haired boy was right.

It was the third time they managed to blackmail their seniors, and the number of private points they managed to earn was reaching one million per person.

Ayanokouji: "I even let you off from this weekend's training program, so you could be more flexible."

Professor: "After a few days of hell, I finally feel like a human being again."

Sotomura felt as if he would seriously cry.

His entire body was still feeling heavy, but he finally woke up at the normal hour and didn't have to experience the physical torture.

Kiryuin: "Kiyotaka, you are a personal trainer now? That's great."

Kiryuin's slender arms hugged Ayanokouji's neck, greatly reducing the distance to the boy.

Kiryuin: "My body is also in need of training, Kiyotaka. Will you help me?"

The platinum-haired beauty asked in a seductive voice.

Sotomura, being a man of great culture, imagined a full training program for Kiryuin within just a second, but then quickly shook those thoughts, fearing for his life.

Ayanokouji also understood the double-meaning of the girl and smiled provocatively at the girl, while his arms slightly hugged her waist.

Ayanokouji: "What kind of training would you like?"

Kiryuin was never hugged by a boy before, so her body shivered a little because of the closeness, but quickly started to enjoy the intimacy between them.

Kiryuin: "You know, some stretching here and there... But also some intense workout would be nice... I wouldn't mind some rough treatment as well, you know~"

Both of the boys had the same line of thought about what kind of training the girl was asking for.

Ayanokouji: "I think I have some ideas already."