!PROLOGUE-EP Ø!-Arc 0{Holocaust}

|CHAPTER 0|
{EPISODE-0}
[Refugee]
|Year 2002|July 7th|

|Location-Sichuan, Capital Of Chengdu, China|

"Dad, wanna see my drawing?" I called out to my dad gleefully, going down the flight of stairs, I lived in a rather marvelous home in Sichuan.

It was the capital of Chengdu, a lot of buildings were built next to one another, it was like a maze of a city.

And today was July 7th, my birthday!

We lived somewhere near the outskirts you could say, and I...

"Ah, has our Leo made another wonderful piece of art?" Dad chuckled brightly, mom was with my older sister who was 11, she skipped past a lot of grades and was doing great in her studies, they were currently discussing something I couldn't hear in the living room.

So was a so called brilliant genius, she was so smart and pretty!

"Yeah, do you like it?" Presenting the artwork I made, Dad studied it closely, crouching down to my height as he was in a thinker pose.

His left hand under his chin, his right hand rubbing the top of my head as he smiled.

"Is this your older sister?" Dad and I looked at the picture together, it wasn't too impressive, but hearing praise was enough for me as my Dad could guess who it was.

"Yes." I smiled cheerfully with a happy emotion embarking upon my face, "You draw a lot better than most kids your age." Dad said again, he had told me this many times before, I was 3 years old, but today I was 4 years old!

"Mhm." I sincerely believed my dad's words, because my art was from my dreams, I loved it a lot and so did my family.

"I heard that someone drew me?" A voice so pristine, like a goddess, her appearance like a princess from fairytales and fantasy.

"A-Ah, yeah." I nodded embarrassingly whilst holding the paper, my older sister sat down on the smooth wooden floor as her brown hair draped forward, her sparkling blue eyes like the sea.

"You draw so well Leon, do you love your big sister that much?" She giggled sweetly, Zin, that was her name.

"Mhm..." Flustered, I hid my face behind the paper, but Zin brushed it down and revealed my veiled face.

"Hehe~, well, I'll be going with dad so stay on your best behavior with mom okay?" Zin told me, squishing my cheeks with her hands, grinning so happily.

"Okay!" I agreed, Zin and Dad got off the floor and went out as they were already dressed for the outside, going to the garage.

"Mom, can you teach me more?" I ran over to my mom who had a strikingly similar appearance to my older sister, or well, my older sister took after our mom.

But she was more in personality like Dad, whom often said I was like Mom.

"Alright, so what do you want to make today?" Mom asked me in her usual calm yet soft tone, her face gentle as was her touch, letting me sit in her lap as she brought out a stack of paper and art tools.

"Um...anything!" I spoke with a quick answer, my mom was so much better at drawing than me, and whenever she taught me, I learned so much.

"Then let's start." Mom began to etch a pencil onto the paper, drawing swiftly as she dragged, guiding the lines along.

It wasn't long until she was done, as a gorgeous piece was finished by her hands, I always enjoyed our time like this.

"~"