Chapter 14: Power Of Love

[Tree Of Life]

It was the next part from the previous chapter, Battle Of Tree Of Life. Everyone was happy that Kion was safe but they didn't forget that they were still in a battle. They all gathered around the area to fight against the wolves.

Wolf Leader: Who are you all?

Simba: I the king of the Prideland!

Wolf Leader: SIMBA!! *Shocked*

Wolf Leader: Why would the Great King Of The Prideland came to the Tree Of Life?

Simba: To take care of his son!

As he smiled at and mess Kion mane.

Wolf Leader: WAIT YOUR HIS SON!? *Shocked*

Kion: Yes I am!

Kion: I will stop you and your wolves!

Wolf Leader: Prove it!

Kion began to Roar with his new Skill. Such as creating a Tornado, Earth Barrier, Lightning Strike. All of Kion friend and family was amazed the ability that Kion can do.

Kion manage to round up all the wolves in one spot with his Tornado.

Simba: As The King Of The Prideland! You Wolves are banish from the Prideland and the Tree Of Life!

Wolf Leader: Never!!

As he was running toward Rani and had his claw out ready to slash her. But out of nowhere Kion took the hit instead causing him to hit down to the floor with bleeding on its body.

Rani: HOW DARE YOU! *Anger*

As he knock the Wolf Leader onto the floor. He stood up and tell the rest of the wolves to escape.

Rani: KION!!! *Worried*

As she walk over to Kion body.

Rani: Please no....

Nirmala: We have to take him to Queen Janna!

They all rushed to the Tree Lair's while Surak was holding Kion on his back.

[Tree's Lair]

They were all running toward to Queen Janna who was sitting on her rock resting. When she opened her eye, she blink a few before it hit her. She saw Kion who was badly injured with slashes on its body, not only that she realized that she have many visitor behind the Night Pride.

Rani: Grandmother Janna!

Janna: What Rani?

Rani: We need you to heal Kion!

Janna: It might be too late...

Everyone: No....... *Shocked*

Rani: It can't be..... *Heavy Heart*

Rani: Why am I useless...

Nirmala: Don't say that!

Rani: He sacrificed himself for me to live.

Rani: Kion please come back!

As she cried over Kion body with her face on his body crying endlessly. All of Kion friend and family was shocked that Kion have found a mate in the Tree Of Life.

But suddenly the Tree started to glow which shocked everyone and Kion wound was sealed which causing him to open his eye and saw Rani crying on him.

Rani: I wish I can see you standing again...