Chapter 16 - Uchiha Girl 01.

Start from the beginning

"I don't know about the others, but my civilian mother always taught me to be thankful for the help of others," she commented and continued. "When I saw that man killing her in front of me, I never felt so much hatred, I awakened my Sharingan at that moment, but I thought I was going to die, however, you appeared like a super-fast light..." She said, letting her admiration shine through in her tone in the last words.

"Well..." Naruto was a bit embarrassed by the girl's sincerity. "You don't owe me anything, I just did what was right," Naruto spoke.

"But that's not right, you should be a Hero. Everyone should know that..." She insisted. "They asked me about what I saw, but I said nothing about who you were and as a child, they didn't see my mind. But still, you should be recognized..." She commented.

"I don't like that, I would have to explain many things and concepts that only I understand... so I think it's better for me to stay anonymous," Naruto laughed and shared his thoughts.

"But..." The girl seemed more insistent than Naruto would like to deal with.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" He asked before she could continue.

"All the Uchihas were let off," she said.

"I see..." Naruto said and picked up another stone.

"..." The girl just watched Naruto throwing the stone.

"Can I ask one last question?" She said, watching the stone skip before sinking.

"Depends, you're not going to insist on me announcing that I was the one who killed several ninjas that night?" Naruto said calmly.

"It's not about that..." She said timidly.

"Then what is it?" Naruto looked at her.

"Can you make me as strong as you, can I become your apprentice?" She asked with black eyes shining in expectation.

Naruto looked at her for a while and then returned his attention to the lake before sighing. "My answer is... No." He simply said.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆