Chapter 16 - Uchiha Girl 01.

Start from the beginning

"I can keep going! Let's do 500 now, Naruto!" Lee exclaimed, straining for another session without knowing that Naruto had done four times more than him in the same time that Lee completed.

"Okay..." Naruto commented, following Lee and picking up a huge rock, placing it on his own back, doing 1500 push-ups in the time Lee did his 500 while his arms burned and trembled.

The person spying on Naruto choked, seeing the boy behind the other, oblivious to Naruto, while lifting and lowering that huge rock.

"That was amazing!" Naruto admitted with a small smile, his workout had made him sweat.

"Let's continue our training, Naruto!" Lee seemed excited as they went through various training sessions, with Naruto appearing inhuman while Lee struggled in each exercise. Naruto got carried away with the training, finally finding someone who enjoyed physical training to train with him.

It lasted for hours, Lee remained oblivious to everything Naruto did, and Naruto's pursuer became increasingly shocked. At one point, Naruto bid farewell to Lee and went to a lake in the forest.

He sat as he did when he was with Sora and began throwing stones into the lake. He looked back and spoke loudly and clearly. "Are you going to keep hiding the whole time? I've felt you following me all day, but you're not a ninja, so I wasn't worried, but it's getting annoying..." Naruto commented, and this made a shadow emerge from the forest.

It was a girl who approached Naruto cautiously. "Why are you following me?" Naruto asked without even looking at the girl.

"Because you saved my life." The girl commented, and Naruto finally looked at her.

"You... Well, that's understandable." Naruto commented, looking at the girl, since she was the Uchiha girl he had prevented from being killed by the masked man and Itachi at another time when she saw him without his disguise.

"You don't seem very scared that I know who you are, Naruto Namikaze." She said, looking at him carefully.

"Why would I be, you're just a brat." Naruto shrugged.

A vein popped on the girl's forehead, but she held back. "Why..." She asked something that had been bothering her the whole time.

"What?"

"Why does everyone say you're the useless son of the Hokage and you don't seem to care about that, I saw what you can do, it's ironic that I heard many people laughing and mocking the Hokage for having a chakra-less son in my clan, when half of the Uchihas were saved by the same person they were ridiculing." She said, wanting to solve the enigma of why her savior was so poorly viewed in the village when he did something no one else could.

"I like having a simple life, my abilities may not be very well-regarded in this village, so I prefer to be the useless son of the Hokage and do things without people creating expectations about me, I'll have more freedom that way, but of course there are things that irritate me, I don't like being treated like a piece of glass, other than that, I can live peacefully." Naruto commented as he threw another stone into the lake as he stopped looking at the Uchiha.

"I still don't understand..." She admitted.

"Of course, you don't, but one day you will." Naruto shrugged.

"..." She stood there just looking at his back as he threw more stones. "Can I sit next to you...?" She broke the silence.

"Yes." Naruto said.

"You saved my life, I owe my life to you..." She commented, sitting down next to him and looking at Naruto.

"I never thought I'd hear that from an Uchiha... aren't you people all proud?" Naruto raised an eyebrow.