Author's Note & Exciting Updates

The phrase, long time no see doesn't even begin to cover my absence from Wattpad over the past few years, and for that, I am sorry. But I hope some of what I'm about to share will make up for my disappearance!

In my time away I've been busy working towards a university degree in Creative Writing, and after four years of hardwork, I'm happy to say that is soon becoming a reality (fingers crossed on those final grades). My knowledge as an author and my abilities as a writer have grown exponentially (trust me, I too cringe when I re-read some parts of Love, Emma), but better yet, I've grown as a person. 

Coming into my final year of post-secondary with all of that in mind, it only seemed fitting to take on Love, Emma as my thesis project. I've spent the past seven months re-writing and editing this beloved book, and I couldn't have done it without all of your continuous love and support for this story. Nathan and Emma matter to me deeply, and in taking on this re-write, I wanted to give them the story they deserved. It has been nothing but motivation to see how much Nathan and Emma continue to mean to all of you, both on Wattpad and TikTok, which was very exciting to discover.

I'm thrilled to invite you all to continue to follow Nathan, Emma and I via my new social media accounts. As graduation nears there will be some exciting content being released, as well as opportunities to glimpse their new and improved story! 

Instagram: zoe_oliveira_writes

Facebook: Zoe Oliveira Writes

Regardless if you follow me along on this journey, know I dearly appreciate all your reads, votes, and comments over the past several years; Love, Emma wouldn't be here with you.