Alex as Batman (Batlion)

(The chapter is based on the 1989 movie "Batman")

Entry...

Alex was in the same room as before and was proud of his previous chapter. 

Me (speech in the backround) - I'm glad that you enjoyed that. If readers want, we can repeat it or whenever you want, if you want.

Alex - Time will tell, Eron. Maybe now I'll play a DC character since I was previously a Marvel character?

Me (speech in the background) - Sure. Who comes to mind?

Alex thought about it, but he had been planning it for a long time, so he was already sure who to choose to be for this chapter.

Alex - In this chapter... I want to be like Batman.

Me (speech in the background) - So in this chapter you will be called Batlion.

Soon, a secret compartment in the wall opened, containing an armored suit with a mask adapted to Alex's body. And various gadgets that Batman normally uses. Alex walked over to it and started putting it on. He was also supposed to put on a mask, but before he did, he looked towards the camera.

Alex - I hope I will also get a cool ride.

Me (speech in the background) - There are keys in your costume. Put on your mask and get in your black car and go help Gotham because I think I see your batsignal in the sky.

Alex, seeing a signal in the sky, namely a light with a bat in the middle, put on a mask and went through the hidden door to the batcave. Soon you could hear him starting the car and setting off for action.

End of the entry...

Cast:

Alex aka Batlion as Bruce Wayne aka Batman

Gia as Vicki Vale

Makunga aka Lion Joker as Joker

Cassidy (My OC from "Madagascar Final Fight") as Alice

(Yeah... Makunga as the main villain again. I couldn't use Dubois because of the rule not to use human characters. And secondly, I can use my OCs or make a crossover and use some other villain from DreamWorks but Joker is older than Batman and Makunga is older than Alex so it fits)

Chapter name: Skirmish in the Art Gallery

One night, Lion Joker's gang were busy trashing an art gallery. This included spoiling paintings, breaking vases and painting the mouths of sculptures red. All members of this gang are cougars dressed in purple while their leader is an African lion who was busy talking to one of the hostages while the guards and the rest of the visitors were unconscious due to the sleeping gas. Lion Joker noticed the black briefcase next to Gia.

Lion Joker - Are these your photos?

Gia - I was supposed to show my work to someone.

Lion Joker took the briefcase and started looking through Gia's works, which did not make much of an impression on him.

Lion Joker - Crap, crap, crap...

However, he found one that he likes. This photo showed dead skeletons sticking out of the ground.

(I don't know what the positive message of this painting would be and I don't know if Gia would even want to paint it, but most of her paintings presented flowers and landscapes)

Lion Joker - This one is pretty good. Skulls and death everywhere... I don't know if it's art but I like it! Once I understood why I was destined for greatness. You know how much others care about appearance. This is nice and this is not.