"Nawl this shit is insane." She said as she started laughing.

She noticed that everything had got quiet so she put his phone down and went to open her door. Zylin wasn't standing outside the door waiting.

She calmly finished getting ready for the day and walked downstairs.

"Hurt cho own feelings." He told her.

"That's all you gotta say?" She asked.

"Ain't more to say Ne'Daya it is what it is." Zylin shrugged his shoulders

"We was supposed to be forever.. this really how shit gone end." She said as her eyes watered

"Forever is a long time." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Zylin you can't be serious , I just know this not how you acting. Like talk to me tell me where shit went wrong anything dude." She said wiping her tears.

"Look this not how I wanted shit to go either but winter just attracted to me and I'm attracted to her and I can't help that shit. I'm sorry it had to be like this." He said.

"So this why you been taking her side , and she been running around for you? This shit is crazy. How long this been going on?" She asked sniffling.

"You already hurt so why hurt yourself further?" He asked

"Wow zy." She said

"What more do you want me to say ? Ian expect all of this I was gone get around to tellin you about me and her."

"You said we was forever and it wasn't no breaking up because we've knew each other too long and now you finna throw everything we got away for a bitch who wouldn't even pay you no mind if yeen have money."

"Stop callin her out her name real shit." He said.

"Wow you worth a damn, you really just a piece of shit." She said

"You just need sometime to sleep on this, cause you talkin reckless and saying shit you don't mean let's give it like two days and then we can talk. I apologize that shit ending like this I really do don't let this get in the way of our friendship we can go back to how we was."

"We can still be friends...." He said

Before Ne'Daya knew it she was tearing everything in the house down. She was throwing stuff, breaking tv's and glass.

"FUCK YOU!" she yelled and Zylin came up to her trying to stop her causing her black out.

When she came back to her senses Zylin was on the ground with a bloody nose and a busted lip silent. She grabbed her car keys and went outside texting her friend groupchat.

. .

ᴄ. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 6:52ᴘᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ🏡

. .

"You not leaving me nor this house." Zylin told her.