One more time

Joong saw how beutiful Dunk is looking right now. The moonlight is making Dunk more pretty and beautiful at the same time. Joong saw Dunk's body is full of purple and red marks. Looking how beautiful Dunk is Joong don't know what comes in my his mind he starts sucking Dunk's neck as if he wanted everyone to know that Dunk is his and only his.

After that Joong flipped Dunk and now Dunk is on his stomach.Joong start kissing Dunk's back. His one hand is on Dunk's waist holding him tight as he entered in him again. Dunk arched his back at that.  Joong was kissing and nibbling Dunk's back and thrusting into him.

He whispered into Dunk's ear "You know kitten how beautiful you are looking right now?? Your skin is very fair more than any woman in the world. You are seducing me with your sking and clothes. And it's your punishment for dancing with someone else."

After saying this Joong stopped all the things and Dunk whinned on that. He pulled Dunk to be on his hands and leg. Dunk obeyed him. Now joong hold his waist tightly from both of his hands and entered into him.

He start thrusting into him but this time he is making it very slow and deep. He also don't understand what's these feelings are. He is thrusting in Dunk very slowly making sure that it goes deep in him.

Finally he found Dunk's sweet spot and start hitting that. He climbed on Dunk and tirn his face to kiss him. Their tongue collied with eachother. The kiss was aggressive full of lust. He start to thrust fast hitting Dunk's sweet spot. 

" Ah...Joong....Ah.....Ummm..."

Dunk was a moaning mess again. Joong feel that Dunk's Wall tighten around him and he understand that Dunk is coming so he stopped all his action and Dunk whinned again.

" Wait kitten It's your punishment you can't come easily." Joong said to him making him flipped again. Now they both are facing each other. Joong took out his member and entered in him again and thrust hard. This make Dunk arch his back at joong again.

" If you want to cum you have to beg to me kitten. Said that Master I'll never let anyone touch me other than you. Let me cum master. Say it kitten." Joong said this in Dunk's ear with seducove voice.

Dunk doesn't has any other chance than begging to Joong. He was still panting hard catching his breath.  Still he manage bcoz Joong is Thrusting in him making it more difficult for him to say anything.

" I...I'm sorry master...Ah..I...Umm...I'll....Ah...never..let anyone....Ah touch me...other than you master...Umm..Let...me..Ah...Cum...master...ahh...." Dunk said that to Joong with heavy breathes. Joong said " Good Kitten. Now  let's cum together."

After saying this Joong start to pound Dunk hard and fast with more powerful thrusts. Now the room was echoing with their skin slaps and moans. Their body is moving in sync. They both are panting hard. They both cum together. Dunk come between his and Joong's body meanwhile Joong shoot his cum deep inside Dunk. Dunk can feel Joong's cum is deep inside him.They both are catching their breath.

 Joong is still inside Dunk. He likes the warm and hot feeling around his cock. Joong stare at Dunk and kiss him again.

Dunk : Joong please, I'm tired now. My body is already sore.I can't take it anymore. Are't you tired ??

Joong looked at Dunk and said, "I can do this 24/7 with you without getting tired kitten. And if you're tired then you don't have to do anything.Just call my name with your sweet voice. I'll do everything." Dunk can feel his breath on him.

After saying this he start to kiss Dunk. He make his way to neck and then to his nipples and to his member. Joong start to suck Dunk cock. It didn't take more Dunk to cum. Joong then placed his legs on his shoulder for a better view.

 And then entered in him again. It's easy for his cock to slide in and out after doing 2 rounds. He thrust fast inside Dunk hitting his sweet spot which he discovered a few minutes ago. The thrust was too much powerful that Dunk's leg slides down from Joong's shoulders. Joong Hold his legs and wrapped around his waist. Joong knows how to make Dunk a moaning mess and panting hard. 

Dunk lost count at how many times he comes in just a few hours. But still it didn't satisfy Joong so they had that again and again all night. In the whole mension the only noise coming in a room was Dunk's moans and skin slapping. This thing go all night only taking one break and again start in 30 minutes.Dunk is sure that he'll has problem in walking after this for a week.

But the difference was Dunk is aware of his feelings and Joong was not. Dunk knows that Joong is doing this out of lust and he was giving himself because he loves him. Dunk knows that Joong doesn't love him but he can't help because he feel hard for this man. This make Dunk's eyes filled with tears but Joong thought that It's because of their session. Joong was not aware of Dunk's feelings. Joong doesn't has any idea about Dunk's feelings. He thought that they are doing this out of lust and desire.

 Hey readers!! Here is another chapter.

Comment and Vote for it.

Enjoy reading.✨🥰