𝟭.𝟳. 𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝟭.𝟳. | 𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗡
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍⠀┊ ❀

 | 𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗡𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍⠀┊ ❀

◟ ✦ YOU HAVE VERY KISSABLE LIPS, YOU KNOW THAT? ❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Adelaide's brain felt numb when she woke up in Brianna's bed. She didn't remember hoe she ended up at her house but she didn't care. Her body was aching and her head felt like it was splitting open. The girl felt exhausted and almost withdrawn. She was trembling when she woke up. It wasn't from the cold but she didn't know why.
The black haired girl did not want to dwell on what ever drugs she may have took the day prior so she stood up and went to go shower in her friend's bathroom.

The girl had only ever smoke weed before, she never went past that point. Did she take something yesterday that she didn't know of? If she did, why the hell was she in so much pain. It felt like she couldn't think without her head aching.
Adelaide took a shower so she can clear her mind. She finished up and she made it back into Brianna's room Imani was now sitting on the bed.

Adelaide raised a brow at the younger girl. She looked more like a mini Brianna than a mini Mrs Davis. It was a bit baffling that these two girls had seperate fathers and one mother but neither girls looked like their mother but they resembled each other so much that it was almost blinding.

“Imani, hey?”

The girl gave the older girl a once over. “What did you, Brianna and the asian girl do last night?” Imani interrogated the girl, get straight to the point as to why she was even here. Adelaide frowned, trying to remember who she meant. The only asian girl she knew was Mira but she wasn't close to the girl.

“Which asian girl?”

“The hot one, obviously.” Adelaide rolled her eyes, as she continued to dry her hair. So Mira was here with them but why were they even here to begin with? How did Adelaide even end up here?

The girl walked over to her phone to check the time. “So, what did you three do? You girls spend the whole day in this room and even slept over,” Imani stated. “Bri, only came down for some food before coming back up.”

Adelaide rubbed her temples feeling the headache coming back again. The more she tried to remember about last night, the more severe her headache became. “What do you think we did?”

“Have a orgy,” Imani said and Adelaide laughed when she heard those words exist the young girl's lips. “I wish.”

Imani stared at the girl as if she had grown a second head. The girl was serious, she wanted to know what they did. The two girls were too secretive yesterday and this morning. “But anyway, where is Bri and Mira?”

The young Davis girl shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest. “I don't know. They left this morning and said I had to keep on eye on you until they get back.”