𝟭.𝟮. 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝟭.𝟮 | 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ⠀┊ ❀

𝟮 | 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF❫ ˖ ୧ 。𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ⠀┊ ❀

◟ ✦ YOU'RE STARING.❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The events of what had happened two months ago played through the girl's mind. Her father's last trial was coming up soon. The sheriff had reassured them that he wouldn't be able to be released any time soon with Emmy's statement. For some reason, she didn't believe him. She knew her father, she knew what kind of man he was. For years he hid behind the kind and caring father and husband facade. He was pretending in front of their mother. When she had started to become insane, that was when he started losing it. He knew how to manipulate people, that was made him a good lawyer.

He knew how to play them. He could convince the jury that a serial killer was innocent. She hated him, and she hated the fact that she was his daughter. If her mother had been with them, would she have even been able to stop it or would she ignore it like most parents do.

Adelaide leaned her head against the wall, as she took a puff of the cigarette she was smoking. She had sneaked out of the room to come smoke a cigarette. Adelaide only smoke when she was stressed or bothered about something which was usually every day. She had started to smoke since she wanted an outlet, something to relief herself of. Adelaide wasn't going to start doing drugs, so she settled for a cigarette. She didn't think one cigarette would lead to almost four a day.

The girl glanced around, before putting the cigarette out. Adelaide blew out the smoke, her eyes staying focused on the students busy on the field. She wrapped it in toilet paper before shoving it in her pocket. She will throw it in the bin later.

“Here you are.”

The girl squeezed some hand cream on her hands to they and get rid of the smoke. Addy glanced to the side to see Paul walking up to her. She popped a piece of mint gum in her mouth and chewed on it. “Mr Ramirez isn't present today to check up on the newspaper so we need to finalize some stuff before we get it printed for tomorrow. We also need the stories you and Isaac are working on.”

“Where's Isaac?” Addy asked. Isaac was one of the writers for the newspaper. He was in her place in case she wasn't present. She didn't expect him to be absent today.

“He said he had to do something and that he'd be here soon. We should just continue on with the printing today.”

Adelaide nodded. The two made their way back into the school building. “Are we gonna publish about what happened with Lydia at the formal?” Paul asked as they made their way back to the room. Adelaide had been so caught up in her own problems that she had forgotten what had happened with Lydia last week at the formal. The girl had been attacked and unfortunately no one knew who did it. Jackson Whittemore found her out on the lacrosse field.