𝟭.𝟭. 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘

𝟭.𝟭| 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ⠀┊ ❀

𝟭| 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ⠀┊ ❀

◟ ✦ I AM TIRED OF THIS. ❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Adelaide was pissed the moment she entered the hospital for the second time that month. It had become a frequent occurrence for her to come to the hospital to look after her younger sister. After her father had gotten full custody of her and her younger sister, she had ended up in the hospital every month for the past five months. Adelaide had been living with her older brother after her father kicked her out for fighting back. She had refused to let that man ever touch her again. The first time he hit her, she had took it but when he beat her up to the point where she had to stay at home for a week, she decided she wasn't going to let it go.

She fought back and ran off. She went to live with her older brother and his wife. Adelaide had been living with them for the past five months while their younger sister was living with their father. As much as they wanted to take her from him, it wasn't possible. He had custody and the only way to take her from their father was if they took him to court. And currently that wasn't possible because their father was a lawyer and he knew the law better than them.

Adelaide ran down the corridor to the room her brother said her sister was in. She saw her older brother with his wife standing in the corridor outside a room. “Tatum!”

She ran up to them, her eyes wide. The way Tatum sounded over the phone, it sounded way more serious than she thought it would be. She almost crashed into him at how hurried she was. Her eyes moved around to the room number. “What happened?” Addy asked her brother.

He glanced at his wife, Amber before he looked back at his sister. “I don't know what happened. Emmy won't tell me anything,” Tatum said. Emmy was only two years younger than her and the immense guilt she felt leaving her in the hands of that monster was awful.

“Let me go talk to her,” Adelaide said, trying to get past him but he stopped her. “She is asleep, she needs to rest up.“

“I need to see what he did to her before I kill him,” Adelaide told her brother. She had put up with too much of that man's abuse. If the police won't take him to jail, then the only other option was for her to kill him.

“You're not gonna do anything. You're gonna stay here and wait until she wakes up so she can tell us what happened,” Tatum said, trying to calm his sister. He was trying his hardest to be the calm sibling. All he wanted to do was kill that man. He had left the house years before they lost their mother to insanity, and he should have fought for custody. He should have been the one to take them out of that house.