𝟭.𝟱. 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝟭.𝟱 | 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ⠀┊ ❀

𝟱 | 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ⠀┊ ❀

◟ ✦ YELLOW ISN'T AS COOL AS RED BUT OKAY. ❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Communication is key. If we wanna make this work, we have to communicate!"

Adelaide stared up at the burned down house. She had been calling out to the man for almost ten minutes now and he hasn't appeared. She wondered if he maybe actually dipped after giving her the bite. Was he going to let her go through this alone and without anyone's help?
She really shouldn't have trusted a stranger. For all she knows she could be turning into something that was vicious and ugly. Worse than a werewolf.

The girl sighed, biting her lip. She really should have asked for his name and his number. She was about to five up when she heard the roar of a car behind her. She turned to see a black camaro making it's way towards her. She couldn't see through the windows since it was tinted but she suspected that it was the man.

The man exited his car dressed in black jeans and a black leather jacket with a white tshirt underneath. He still had those dark sunglasses on. "There you are. I've been calling out to you for ten minutes now."

"Did I forget to tell you that we'd be meeting up at a different location?"

Adelaide rolled her eyes. "Yes you did. Also can I know your name? I forgot to get your name the other day," Adelaide said. The man glanced up at her. "It's Derek Hale."

The girl glanced up, her eyes wide. He was apart of the Hale family. When she had done her article she had done some research about the survivors but she didn't include them. From what she remembered, he with his uncle were the only survivors from that night. She suddenly felt self-conscious as if he knew about the article and that she had written it.

"Oh, I'm-"

"I know who you are."

The girl stared at the man. "You know it's creepy how you know that. What's even more creepy is that you've been watching me. You've been watching me while I'm at school as well, right?" Adelaide said. She remembered seeing someone outside the school watching her but she thought she was just being delusional. It all suddenly made sense to her now. The man was a stalker. He was out looking for girls to prey on.

Adelaide took a step back. It was too late to be afraid now. She was already in the lion's den. "What weird scenarios have you made up ib your head now?"

"Nothing. I just find it weird that you're a grown ass man watching a sixteen year old girl like a predator just waiting to pounce."

"Don't you worry, I am not interested in little girls." Derek gave her an almost disgusted look as if to say that she was crazy for even thinking he'd be interested in her.