I - Mark

"Mark! Thank goodness. What happened?!"

I firstly see two of my bros sitting beside my bed as I open my eyes and wear my eyeglasses.

"What time is it?"

"Late afternoon."

Paul replies as he is looking worried and confused at the same time by making his dark-blue colored eyes staring at me asking "What are you doing outside in the middle of the night?" with matching quote from his maroon colored shirt 'Dark Is Scary'.

Suddenly, two girls open the door with a bang, walking quickly towards me.

"He just woke up, so please take it easy."

Joseph mutters as his brown-colored eyes looking at me, telling me to brace myself for their questions, while his gray shirt has the quote, 'Is it too late now?'.

.

.

.

Seriously, what's with the statement shirts?

"Seeing these girls make me unwell once again.", I told them.

"YOU SLEEPWALKED AGAIN AND JOSEPH SAW YOU LYING ON THE GROUND IN FRONT OF THE DORM'S ENTRANCE FOR THE THIRD TIME IN THREE WEEKS, LIKE WEEKLY."

Just looking at Cath's black-colored eyes makes me feel guilty of what happened last night (which I don't remember at all) also seeing her in all black makes her scarier to me, with her black shirt saying 'Not funny.' in uppercase letters.

"I---."

"AND YOU STILL DON'T REMEMBER, AGAIN?!"

But this girl is way scarier. Having her deep green-colored eyes striking at me got me more scared to her than Cath, and seeing her neon green shirt saying 'Y u serious?' got it very ironic.

.

.

.

Wow. The shirts speak today, huh?

"Girls, I said take it easy. Shut your mics off!", Joseph said.

"What did you just say?!"

"Hey, both of you... shut it."

.

.

.

"So, can you tell us what happened?" Paul asked.

I'm trying to remember what happened but all my brain giving me was nothing.

I'm trying to look outside to remember things and I see a broken flashlight in the middle of the road. My mind is now showing fragments of memories.

"Why? Do you remember something?", Anna asked.

"It was midnight of course, I remember myself woke up already standing and facing the school's pathway. So I decided to go back so I walked slowly and surely back here since I can see nothing until I stepped on that flashlight... and then..."

"And then, what?"

Joseph's phone suddenly rings, and the conversation halted.

"I'll just answer this call, I think it's from the "internship". I'll get back soon. Mark, rest well."

"I'll be fine, thanks."