PROMISES

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Promises are something i hate. You cannot tell me that you promise me to do something and then you wont break it or something , someone so i don't believe in it. Not after what happened with my dad and my past i really don't believe in it.
I just don't get how people could just say they would stay with you forever.
But is forever real.

"Listen i know he can be handful sometimes and be just stupid but trust be genuinely likes you.." I smiled when Ella said that while sitting next to me on the couch. "I hope he likes me" she chuckled and "I know what you two went through... your sister had cried her whole heart out in my arms that two nights.. and trust me when i say this i wont let him hurt you also because as a woman to women i wont let that happen.. I 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘 you" I can feel the genuine care and she is one person that i trust with my life.."Ik Ella don't worry i trust you.. always have.. always will.. You have been nothing but kind to me and you know i see you as an older sister just like Yuna" My eye became a bit blurry with tears when i saw her tear up. She suddenly hugged me and kissed my forehead and "lets just find something to watch before they come"

"What did you guys talk about huh" He said as soon as he came back. "I can ask you the same question." He smiled sheepishly and just " Well it's between me and my sister in law." Proudly. Cute and i am glad my sister is loosening up a little. "Then our conversation is also between me and my sister in law" we couldn't help but laugh a little. after a while he left and Ella and Eve Stayed for the sleepover.

𝐈𝐯𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Here i am in my room since they didn't come it's just me.
I was scrolling through TikTok when i got a message.

𝙹𝚊''𝙲𝚔: Wanna hang

𝙸-𝚅𝚊𝚗☾︎: Sure why tf not

𝙹𝚊''𝙲𝚔: Cool so meet me at the bowling alley.

𝙸-𝚅𝚊𝚗☾︎: ok see you there..

I got up to fresh up just cos i feel like i smell like literal food.

"Sup bro." Jack said as soon as I parked my bike. "Supp dude" I replied giving him a handshake. "Btw where's Alex" Jack scoffed and "That mf said he will come a bit late" I started laughing because i know exactly why he said that.

"Who's that guy" Jack also looked at the direction where i was looking at. "Oh yeah.. apparently he's our new PE teacher" Wait what- "Here...?" I looked at him with a suspicion. "Yeah here.. besides that guy doesn't look that old." "Ok but how tf do you know he is our PE teacher"
He looked at me as if i am the weird one for not knowing. "Well to refresh your goldfish memory my mom is a teacher at our school" oh yeah..I- "Right my bad." He chuckled and just smacked the shit out of me.

We were just talking nonsense about everything and nothing at the same time. We are just waiting for Alex to join us so we can leave.. but HE IS FUCKING SLOW.
"Sup guyssss" the way me and Jack rolled our eyes the moment we heard Alex. "Way to be on time." Jack said while standing up to leave the bowling alley and we followed him outside. "Oh cmon boyss.. not my fault blame my mom" "You always blame her" " Do I..?" Jack smacked him making three of us laugh loudly which made old people look at us weirdly.

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I am so bord.. like why is life so boring sometimes. I don't get it...And tomorrow's the date and i am nervous. I didn't tell my sister yet otherwise she would be freaking out and give us a whole ass life lesson-...
I have nothing to wear and all.. so i did what any girl would do-

𝚈𝚊_𝙽𝚊 : GUYSSS I NEED HELP..

𝚁𝚘𝚂𝚊16 : OMG WHAT HAPPENED

𝚈𝚊_𝙽𝚊 : I have nothing to where for the date-

𝚣𝚊𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢: WOMEN

𝚈𝚊_𝙽𝚊 : IKKK OK-

𝚁𝚘𝚂𝚊16 : WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING

𝚣𝚊𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢: OH DUH
Ok lets meet up in few minutes

𝚈𝚊_𝙽𝚊 : Okkkk see you.

𝚁𝚘𝚂𝚊16 : I'll pick you guys up.

"MY FRIENDS ARE PICKING ME UP TO GO TO THE MALL" I yelled on top of my lungs and started to get read since i am wearing pajamas. "Ok-.. Have fun" My sister looked confused.. i cant blame her. This is to random too.

"Ok so what kind of dress are you looking for" Rose said the moment I closed the car door. "I don't know he didn't tell me.. what we are doing " Zaida and Rose looked at each other as if they are planning something. "Ask him.." I KNEW IT- "Yeah call him" "Fine"

After 2 seconds he answered.
"Hii"
"𝗛𝗶𝗶"
"I wanted to ask you something"
"𝗬𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁"
I CAN FEEL BOTH OF THEM JUST LIKE-
"What are we doing tomorrow"
"𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲.. 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝘂𝗵"
"Just tell me please"
"𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁"
THE WAY I GASPED.. HOW CAN HE SAY STUFF LIKE THAT.-
"𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁.. 𝗨𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁"
I Can FEEL his smirk.
" I didn't think that"
"𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗲..𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗽...𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁"
"Okk Suree.. was it that hard"
"𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀"
"Oh plsss go away"
"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆"
I hung up the phone. I know he is laughing.

"I wander what he's planning" Zaida when she said that makes me wonder too. "Probably very expensive date" Zaida nodded as Rose said that. I just know we will be here for few hours since he changed the time for night time and we have time to choose a perfect one.