UNKNOWN FEELINGS

𝐈𝐯𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

       Axel was right the party is on full swing my friend jack is known for his party presence he can make any party crazy "There you are dude I was wondering when you were coming" Jack came out of the crown and swung his hand on my shoulder "dude you reek how much did you drink" I tried to take him off my shoulder "Nono me no drink that much" he slurred I rolled my eyes "where's Axel?" "Jack , Ivan , OVER HERE!" I heard a shout from the crowd it was Axel "I told you to look after him" I put jack down on the chair next to Axel "well I lost him " he said sheepishly "ahh that's fine , he's jack, so what have we here?" "Alot of Freshman it's the orientation party after all we throw it for them" "ahh yeah-" "Axel, Ivan fancy seeing you here " "hey Dane of course you'll be at a party like this looking for girls i suppose" Dane is the asshole in our school him and his friends are all assholes in a dangerous way we tend to interact with them as less as possible once you get involved with Dane you can never get out . "Obviously don't you see there are hotties everywhere and it's driving me crazy" I cringed with disgust 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛 "well anyways I better get going see you later dudes" I turned to Axel who was tending to jack "I swear to god one day he's seriously going to get his ass whooped " Axel looked up to me "I know ivan and I'm pretty sure he will but for now he's technically harmless" ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑠 "remember what he said about my sisters like they are older then him but that didn't stop him from being a total creep" I shuddered thinking about that memory "guys I'm up and I'm ready for more drinks again woohoo!" Jack got up from his chair and headed towards the bar "*sigh* oh god" Axel went after him "I could use a drink" .
     We got our drinks and hung around by the staircase well me and Axel hung around the staircase meanwhile Jack is drinking shots with this girl Rose from our school I scanned the crowd and spotted long black hair the hair I saw today , Yana I saw her dancing with Zaida the top student in the grade she seems to be having a good time. Something about her smile made my heart skip a beat 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢- 𝑁𝑂 I looked away immediately "Ivan you applied anywhere yet?" Axel spoke Immediately looked away "not yet I've made my list of colleges mostly ivy league" yes , I dream of going to an ivy league college since I was 6 years old my parents wanted atleast one of there children to enroll in one of the ivy league schools my they couldn't afford it back then that's why my sister went to community college and studied fashion and Eve my second sister wanted to persue aerospace engineering but wasn't able to go to an ivy league due to financial situations now that my parents are doing well with there business I'm able to go to an ivy league "yeah you better work hard then it's pretty hard to get into one" Axel sipped on his drink "is that tea you're drinking" "hey you don't have to drag that party animal back to his pen after he passes out" I like Axel he doesn't talk about unnecessary shit always straight forward we've been friends since we were in elementary and around middle school jack joined in and brought in all the chaos  we love him tho for who he is "umm Ivan some girl is staring at you" "oh who? " "She's on the red chair in the corner left " I looked around and saw Yana staring at me as soon as we made eye contact she averted her gaze and opened her phone "I'll be right back " I made my way towards her "Hi".
       After the conversation my heart was beating rapidly 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑥𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑦 I shrugged it off and saw Axel standing where I left him talking to Dane 𝑢𝑔ℎ "Hey Ivan who was that chic you were talking to she's hot" I looked back at Yana who was with a friend 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑔𝑜𝑑 "that's just a friend of my sister's"  I looked back and I seriously thought for a moment that Dane was drooling "well she's got a banging body and look at that ass" 𝑜𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ "you know wh-" Axel cut me off "hey Dane I think someone is calling you from the first floor " "oh- ok  I'll see you bitches around see ya!"  I looked at Axel "why did you do that I was finally about to confront him-" "No you were about to lose it I can tell ok if you did say something a fight will break out and the whole place will be in chaos and you would get hurt so man, I just saved your ass " "fine but if he says anything more I swear-" Axel rolled him eyes "yeah yeah you are going to kill him and use his blood for sacrifices yeah we get it" "I did not-" "hey look jack is throwing up in the plant pot that's my cue to take him home" I looked over at jack he was throwing up into a potted plant "yeah let's go save him". We dragged Jack into Axel's car "hey I heard that girl what's her name Yana has a great ass" "yeah she does she's about to leave soon so why don't we find out where she lives" then I heard Dane "yeah let's do it tonight " 𝑜ℎ 𝑓𝑢** "hey Axel I'll see you tomorrow ok text me when you get  home safe" "alright, see you man don't be stupid".
         I saw Yana and her friends come out of the house two of them looked like they were about to pass out 𝑠𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 then I looked the other way and saw Dane and his group starting up the car too I hopped on to my bike and as soon as the cars left I sped up after them . Dane seems to be pretty serious about the whole following thing made me worried alot 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 normally Dane would give up halfway but this time he's serious I kept my focus on his car and I'm surprised by how calm Yana is driving 𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 we reached the gate to Aldamore Hills 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑌𝐸𝑆! , Yana tapped her card and got in meanwhile luckily Dane's car was stopped by security I drove in un-noticed "man come on my cousin just went inside " I heard 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 .
        After a few couple of rounds around the hills I saw a fimilar shape coming in a distance It was Yana I stopped and backed up 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 ? 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
"Hey" she flinched  "oh my god you startled me " I laughed "sorry, where are you off to?"
"Oh I'm on my way to the pharmacy to get some hangover meds for my friends" 𝑜ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 I looked around to see if her friends were coming "so where are they?" She looked at me "oh I'm alone , it's fine" 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 "What? Aren't you scared ? Nevermind this clearly shows that you aren't" 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑦- "I'm seriously ok, I'm just going to the pharmacy nearby" 𝑙𝑖𝑒 "uhh the pharmacy nearby is closed if you'd like I could take you to the next one" 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒 she looked at me and started muttering to her self about something 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙  "umm it's ok if you if you don't want to, I mean you barely know me-" "I'll go, if I don't get those meds I'll be dealing with zombies tomorrow " I gave her my spare helmet that was pretty obvious two sizes too big for her she put it on nevertheless 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 ....𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑊𝐻𝐴- 𝑁𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑓  I cleared my throat "you ready?" "Yeah I'm ready".
         𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ,𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 played in my head constantly luckily Dane and his groupies weren't anywhere near I checked the rearview mirror cause she's been a little quiet I looked over she seems to be at peace  I decided to initiate conversation "So what brings you to Aldamore" she took a while to answer "Ahh I didn't get the education I needed so my sister signed me up for Rosavelt High"  𝑎ℎℎ 𝑠𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 I hear my sister talking about Yana with Yuna numerous of times to the point one time she actually said 'you should be more like Yana' "so you're too smart for that school huh" she laughed 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 my heart skipped a beat her laugh sounded amazing "you could say that I guess" we reached the pharmacy "I'll wait outside you go grab whatever you need" "y-yeah I'll be right back" she headed inside I looked at my phone tbere was a text from Ella

𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚎♡︎ : 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞??
𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 !!

𝙸-𝚅𝚊𝚗☾︎ : 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊                          𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚒'𝚖 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚡𝚎𝚕                              𝙾𝚏𝚏.

𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚎♡︎ : 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚛, 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 .
         𝙸 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎                            𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝙴𝙰𝚃!!

𝙸-𝚅𝚊𝚗☾︎ :  𝙸- 𝚗𝚟𝚖 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊                            𝚏𝚎𝚠

𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚎♡︎: 𝚘𝚔𝚒

I looked up from my phone and saw Yana standing Infront of just staring "you done looking?" "Y-yeah, I mean I wasn't looking pfftt" 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 ..𝑊𝐴𝐼- " yeah yeah let's go" I played it off cooly .
       The ride back was quiet and comfortable  it wasn't all so bad we finally made it back home I drop her off she got off and headed me the helmet "thanks for taking me to the pharmacy" "yeah you're welcome good luck curing your zombie friends tomorrow" she laughed "yeah I'll head inside now , Goodnight." "Yeah goodnight" 𝑎𝑠𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 , 𝑛𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝐴𝑆𝐾 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝑈𝑀𝐵𝐸𝑅 𝐴𝐻𝐻𝐻. "Hey Yana" she turned around "yeah, did I leave something" she came near my bike "Nono I was just wondering if I could get your number" she hesitant for a moment 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒, I quickly explained myself "You know that way you. Can text me incase you need a ride ᵒʳ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃⁿᵍᵒᵘᵗ "  she looked at mw confused "huh?" "Just incase" I held out my phone "y-yeah sure" she put her number in my phone and dialled it her phone rang showing my number "ok here you go," she handed me my phone "ok I'll see you around again" I put on my helmet "yeah see you around" ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 .
       I parked my bike in the garage and went to the kitchen 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎 the house is eerily quiet cause everyone's asleep I heat up my food and have dinner alone I scrolled through my phone i went through my recent calls and saw her number 𝐷𝑂 𝐼𝑇 ,𝑇𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝐻𝐸𝑅! Next thing I know is I pressed her number and texted her

𝙸-𝚅𝚊𝚗☾︎ : 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

𝚈𝚊𝚊~𝙽𝚊𝚊 : 𝚕𝚘𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

I smiled and put down my phone .𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒.

********************************
We are trying to update as much as we can. Hope you liked this chapter.😊
And we will try to write Ivans pov a bit more now as well.
English is not our first language. Pls ignore the mistakes. 🥲

Thank you for reading. 😊😊✨