AFTERMATH

𝐈𝐯𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I work up to my sister banging on the door and that was my alarm to wake up. Who said you need alarms when you have loud sisters. Anyways after i got ready i went downstairs to see my sisters getting breakfast ready. I was minding my own business when i felt their eyes looking at me and i realized i work up on time. "Can you help me today with something"Ella said while putting the plates on the table. "You are asking him....pfft pls as if he will do it" Eve said with a sarcastic smile which made me roll my eyes to another dimension. "Shut up. No ones talking to you...What is it Ella.""Can you take that boxes to my office later today. I can't rigth now cos i have a meeting and i need to be there thats why." She said signing. Probably tired of us- ITS EVE'S FAULT. "Ok ill bringing it for you." I said while Stuffing my face with pancakes.

While i was eating i got a message and when i looked at it... i nearly choked.ok maybe i did.... BUT THATS NOT THE POINT. My sisters gave me a suspicious look to which i tried to act cool. Anyway the message is from yaana. OH YEAH. I have to read it-.

𝚈𝚊_𝙽𝚊 : can you take me to school. Plssss

𝙸-𝚅𝚊𝚗☾︎: what about the bus-

𝚈𝚊_𝙽𝚊 : i dont want to go by bus. Plus i woke up late and my sis did tell me she cant take me today. And my alarm didnt work-

𝙸-𝚅𝚊𝚗☾︎: Geez- ok ok ill be there 👌

𝚈𝚊_𝙽𝚊 :Yes yesss 😊

I chuckled. WAIT DID I DO THAT LOUD. FUC-.....I can already feel my sisters smirking at me. I cleared my throat "I am gonna use the bathroom befour i go." "You dont have to tell us."eve said with that smirk on her face while ella is trying not to laugh. Great.. now their not gonna let it go. I got downstairs with my bag and bike keys. When i got down and i saw Yuna and Amy is here.. WHY ARE THEY LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT- HAHA I AM NOT TELLING YOU SHIT.

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Shit i am late. I have like less then 10 min to get ready which is not what i need right now- but then again i did this to myself. You might be wondering why this happened- well last nigth i stayed up watching a series. Which obviously didnt do me well. Also why tf my sister left without calling me. "WHY DID YOU GO WITHOUT WAKING ME UP"I said basically panicking. "Its not my fault that i couldn't go home last night."huh- what she mean. "Wait you didnt come home..?". She laughed but i barely heard it. "Yes i did not.. sorry i couldn't tell you. I was gonna tell you but then i didnt want to wake you up." Well- funny I DID NOT SLEEP "its ok. Ill just go somehow"."ok ok call me if you end up not going". "Yeah yeah". I said.

WAIT. I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO TAKE ME-
No. NO NO I AM NOT TELLING HIM- but then bus might have gone by now too.
Should i just ask him-OK JUST ASK HIM. He's the only hope.

Ok..I am waiting for him to pick me up. "You are late Mr" I said and he chuckles. WHICH SOUNDED HEAVENLY. "Well i am sorry Your highness." Said while bowing dramatically. "Can we go now your highness" while giving me a helmet. "Yes pls take me to school Mr." I also played along with him which made us both laugh.

I walked in to the class. And set down next to Rose and Zaida. "GIRL I MISSED YOUUU" zaida said which made me cover her mouth with my hand. "A little too loud girly". Rose said while chuckling."Sorry sorry ". I decided to tell them about last night. WAIT THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG- THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT. I mean the hangout.. yess hangout."WAIT WHAT." Both said at the same time.There they go- so yeah i told them.........EVERYTHING.

After school Rose asked us to help her with outfit for some family event. So whats the best way to do then having a fashion show in my room. Its a girls thing.. yall wont understand. "Hold on guys ill let my sister know that we are going." I said as i took my phone to call her. "Ok" Rose said while showing her inspor to me and Zaida.
"What happened..?" The first thing she said. Protective as always. "Nothing happened. Relax... just wanted to tell you that my friends are coming with me today."I said a bit faster. Dont ask why... ok i saw him coming out of the school with his friends. ANWAYS. "Yeah ok i dont mind.""ok.. Thank youuuu." "Ok letsss gooo guyss." Before i could finish we started to run.

𝐈𝐯𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Today has been slow and for what. Not even a good day the only good thing that happened was her asking me to drop her
Off. "Wanna hangout." Alex said while stretching his whole body and making a weird noise- anyway. "Cant.. my mom is forcefully making me work today at our cafe." Jack said as he got up to leave. "Well.. guess we can't hangout today."I said as i also got up to leave. And Alex goes "Whats up with yall.. theres always something going on-" "You are just boring buddy." I heard a loud laugh from Jack after i said that which made me laugh too. "True." Jack said while giving me a high five that made Alex roll his eyes.

"I am home.." i said as i walked in just to see them been busy. More like helping my sister with her new collection drawings of dresses. "Oh you are here.. listen can you go to my house yana will give you a box and can you bring it here pls." Yuna said as soon as i walked near them. Excuse to talk to her.. nice. "Ok ill go." As soon as i said that i started to walk back and i can FEEL the smirks.
Ok.. Just knock. OK CALM DOWN.

"Hii" I Said as she opened the door. "Oh..
Hiii." She said as with that beautiful smile which made me wanna fly. OK THAT SOUNDS SO CHEESY.... WTF- anyways~.. "Your sister told me to get some box..?" "Ohh yeah. Its in the room. Ill go get it." As she ran upstairs. Wait- her friends are here too....Damn. "Here you gooo" she said as she stood infront. "Btw.. what you doing this weekend." WAIT- DO YOU EVEN HAVE A PLAN-.. "Nothing really.. just staying at home ig." She looked kinder bord. "Wanna hangout".. i genuinely dont know where the confidence came from. But damn i must be really desperate. "yeah i would love to". "Great I'll pick you up tmr morning" she nodded as i said. Guess i am busy tmr.

As soon as i walked in..."why so much time." Eve said as she grinned there it is the most annoying site- "well- it took time to look for the box" I try to sound cool which didnt work. "But i clearly told you it would be in my room and plus i kept it on my bed so-" yuna said while raising her eyebrow. "Just take the box. I am busy." I ran upstairs after i gave the them the box and heard them laughing and saying "sureee".."yeah right".
I got a message from Alex

𝙰𝚡-𝙴𝙻𝙻 : Dude you free next week..?

𝙸-𝚅𝚊𝚗☾︎: Nope.

𝙰𝚡-𝙴𝙻𝙻 : Bro its a Party.. it will be fun..

𝙸-𝚅𝚊𝚗☾︎: Sorry to disappoint you but i have plans.

𝙰𝚡-𝙴𝙻𝙻 : Fine fine me and Jack will go. What are you even doing that you are so busy.

𝙸-𝚅𝚊𝚗☾︎: Just busy..👌

𝙰𝚡-𝙴𝙻𝙻 : you are so F annoying.

I couldn't help but laugh after he said that. Ill tell them just didnt have the right time to.

I know whats happening to me.. these feelings. There are new but i know
them very well which kinder makes me hesitant but at the same time i cant wait to feel those feelings. See my sister and her relationship is the reason why i want to be in one.

********************************
English is not our first language. Pls ignore the mistakes.
Thank you for reading.😊✨