1.8 Moody

A/n pov.

" Yes I do,with your eyes,Can you help me see myself down there. "

" Excuse me!?!!!??"  He shouted as his eyes widened at her sentence and he looked funny moreover scared to be exact . Her lips were trying to betray her by trying to break into a smile but she controlled them .  

But shit what have I said ,Fuck you have invited hell for yourself Hwang Miso. That's what she thought.

As her expressions changed again  so did his , as now his lips turning upwards forming a disgusting smirk and she controlled herself from bursting out on him,

'fuck my mood swings  ,They have been like this from the beginning.  Ever since I had my first period it always  happens . I guess it is because of my condition cause when I fell , I feel on my head so it is possible ...., that's what the doctor said when I complained them about this . ' she thought to herself .

" Ms. Hwang,  what,  I mean where exactly you need my help and in what way ?" He asked as his voice was pretty deep than normal one . " Nowhere , just call your mom or someone like a female maid , don't wander your mind around wild thoughts . Don't think too much of yourself.  "

" Well I do think highly of myself cause I am expensive, and it's alright, I get that you are annoyed, I won't ask you why cause I know. I'll send mom upstairs " He said.

Miso.Pov.
Now I feel awkward, I guess he saw it. Then I heard the door being closed , and then again in 5 min it opened. " Oh dear, you came here for first time, and this is how we are meeting. I really wanted to hug you the moment I saw you, but that kid of mine didn't let me as he said it was a surprise for you. " Mrs. Park said.

" Where are my manners, you would be knowing me but still, I would love to introduce myself again.

Myself, Mrs. Park Min Soo, the current chairwoman of Park industries. "
She continued.

" Well nice to meet you Mrs. Park but I need your help right now..." " Oh yes, sorry dear I forgot, Jimmy told me on my way here to help you, sorry, I know, I will take to washroom okay?" She cutted me off and said.

For the first time I wasn't angry on someone to cut me of on my words.
" Okay " I said and nodded at her words.
I made the right choice, I found a mother after so many years.

Despite having a mother, I am saying this, cause I really miss her. The old Hwang so young, my ma  , I miss her every single day, I wanted her to caress my hairs, kiss my forehead, place my head on her lap.

Hold my hand and walk me to places, like this woman is doing, who I have met for only 10 seconds.

" There you go, we are here. I will be waiting outside call out if you need anything . I have placed new clothes also here," She took my hand placed it on those clothes. " Come fast, I am waiting " She said.

She sounded like and excited kid asking her best friend to finish her business quickly so that they can gossip.

" Thank you Mrs. Park " I said.

" How dare you say thank you, you brat, do you think that highly of yourself to thank me, how can you, you can't thank your mother, unless you yourself are a mother you get that. " She scolded me, like I was her own kid. She even slapped my arm lightly.

" And what is this 'Mrs. Park ' and all are you my business partner, you are my kid, you are not that big to call me by that. You get that, what do you call your mother?" She scolded and asked.

" Ma "  It naturally slipped off my tonge as I replied I quickly covered my mouth.
Shit .

" That's my good girl " She said and caress my hairs and kissed me on my forehead. " Never call your mother by her name, have some manners, or people will say that Park min soo didn't taught her daughter any of them. " She said.