17. Care

A/ N - I can't believe it's 100+reads 😭❤️Thank you so much for the love and support. For the next chapter target is 400+ votes and 120 comments.

Armaan's pov,

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling the harsh intrusion of sunlight entering the room. As my eyes adjusted to the light , I became aware of a warm and comforting weight on my chest. I glanced down, only to find Eshana peacefully asleep, on me.

It had almost been an hour since I had fallen asleep . The moment I woke up, I instantly checked her. Right now, She was deeply snuggled in my chest, fast asleep. She seems so peaceful and at ease.

Her right cheek was pressed into my chest, and I couldn't help but notice her face looks paler than usual, she still looks weak .

Third person pov,

He couldn't possibly put in words how all this made him feel. He looked down at her face and placed a soft kiss at the top of her head, bending down a little.
And yesterday after coming back from the hospital she is more clingy than already she is and he finds it adorable, damn she is so cute . Seeing her sleeping peacefully comfort his restless heart a bit. He had spent the entire night waking up every few minutes to check up on her and checking if she was okay or not . Eshana had stirred a few times in her sleep and whimpered twice which had really alerted him to check whether she is having any discomfort but he soon realized she was asleep. Even now that he was up, he was constantly rubbing her arm and her back softly.

He had just been thinking since last night . His mind couldn't stop racing with unending thoughts and scenarios that drove him insane . He had been sleeping in the same position since she had fallen asleep and hadn't moved much just so that she could sleep comfortably and he didn't disturb her sleep . His hand was wrapped around her back slowly rubbing it and he stared at the ceiling above. The thought of her being treated so badly by her own parents , scared him senseless, his jaw clenched . She never looked so weak and so fragile, he couldn't stop thinking how she managed to bear her parents harsh words all alone all her life .

Looking at her sleeping self and kiss her forehead again .

He stopped rubbing her back as he feel her begin to move.

"Good morning ."

She hums.

"You have to wake up love, so you can have some food and take your medicines " He tell her in a soft tone.

She makes a sound of disappointment and shakes her head,

"I'm not sick."

" Sorry, but as per as I remember, you had panic attack yesterday and doctor told, you need a lot of rest. Now come on, let me take you to bathroom, wash your face and brush your teeth you will feel better. "

She hummed in response and slowly getting up. He got off the bed and took her to the bathroom basin and make her wash her face and brush her teeth. Soon he took her back to the bed and went inside the bathroom to change and fresh up.

" wait I will be back soon."

He left the room quickly making her confused. Soon he came back with something in his and which caught her attention.

"What's in your hands?" Eshana asked, curiously .

" Oh its Red chilies," he replied, opening his palm to reveal the vibrant red Chili pepper spices.

"I heard it's the best way to ward off the evil eye. I guess the kajal didn't work much. Hum Apki nazar utaar Denge hai."

( Taking evil eyes off you.)