"The number of demons who found their way into our world was in the dozens" Kyouka said as she held a flower in her right hand "but there was a specially strong one among them." Jin is standing behind her, listening to her.

"I remember him clearly." She said as the memory flashes in her mind. "He had an abnormally large horn." A Giant Shuuki is seen standing in front of a Young Kyouka. Its face is covered by shadow, but its menacing glowing eyes can be seen looking around for its next prey with its abnormally Large Horn. "I call him the One Horned"

"The Shuuki who came from Mato where annihilated by the Anti-Demon Corps who rushed here, or so I thought...but once I read the Corps' Logs, I learned that only this "One Horned" escaped through the gate back to Mato." She said as she slowly place the flower in front of the monument.

"So the One Horned still lives...!" She said as she grits her teeth in anger. "Of all the Shuuki, He's the one that I will specially never forgive. I will cut him to Pieces."

"I want you to keep that in mind if we fight him. This is what I wanted to tell you today." Kyouka said as she kneels and places the flower down. "I'll definitely...Avenge everyone..."

~TimeSkip~

"We're going back to Mato." Kyouka said as she walks

"Wait! Can we eat there first?" Asked Jin as he points at a Restaurant. "Let's take a break! I heard that restaurant over there has a pretty famous parfait!" He said excitedly.

"I'm worried about Mato." Kyouka said seriously. The only thing she usually do is train in her Day Off and free time, or visit her Home Town.

"Aw, cmon! You should at least chill and take a break for a while!" Jin said. "Besides, look here! Doesn't this parfait look tasty!?" Asked Jin while showing a picture of the parfait to her.

Kyouka just sighs then says "fine, we can have a small break."  They then went inside the restaurant then sat in a free table. "You're more coercive than I thought. I'm surprised." She said as she drinks her Juice/Tea/Coffee(?)

"Can't blame me, blame the author, for writing this."

why me!?

Jin: if not you, then who else? I mean, I'm not the one who's writing this story, am I?!

OK, fine! Just go back to the mother f*cking story!

"Can blame me, I'm kinda hungry and I really want to try it. Plus! You seem to like sweet things." He pointed out.

"But I'm worried about the situation in Mato. Its making me feel uneasy " she said as she rest her chin in her hand.

"My sister case was considered to be a Mato disaster so I know how you feel. But if you don't take a break even if your body is strong it won't last. You'll break down before you take your revenge." Jin said as he smiles at her. "If all you do is work, you'll be too tired..." Right?"

The waiter then came with their order placing it on the table then leaves. "Your pretty persuasive. You really remember my words...I'll enjoy this for now." She said as she take her Parfait.

"Let's dig in!" Said Jin. He then took one spoon full then says "this is really tasty!"

"Mm...this is good." Kyouka said while smiling, enjoying the sweet and Delicious taste of her Parfait.

"I don't really get it but she have this angelic vibe whenever she smiles..." Thought Jin.

" this restaurant opened recently. Good job on finding it, Jin." She said while eating. She then noticed Jin looking at her then asked "?...what?"