Chapter 5

༺POV: Jin Mori

The Mato Gates that do not disappear have a fixed Entrance and Exit

The Mato Gates that do not disappear have a fixed Entrance and Exit. The Gate Located at the Dorm of the Anti-Demon Corps 5th Unit is connected to Yamagata.

"sorry to keep you waiting."

"Hm?" I turned around to see Kyouka-san wearing:

"Hmmm....as beautiful as always" I said with a nod. Although she's serious all the time, and she always wear the Anti-Demon Corp's Uniform her beauty always never fails to amaze me.

"Hmph! That going of yours. I'm pretty sure you also said that to many woman." she said with a slight glare and a small blush.

"Nope! Only to you my lady." I responded as I take one of her hand with my own and slowly kisses it making her blush deepen but she shook it off.

"alright! Well go in that train. I'll enter you as my partner." She said as we started to walk towards the train. I've never been to a Woman's transport.

Once inside the train I looked around to see that woman's train is quite spacious. Or more like they own their own vehicle or have an ability that can be used as a transport, and they don't really need to use train... Anyways! "Partner" is an ID only a Woman can issue to a Single Man. When a Man accompanying a Women carries such ID, they have some privileges granted to them.

I looked at Kyouka-san to check whatever she's doing. Although she's indeed resting with her eyes closed, she still got full awareness of her surroundings.

"Its a good chance to take a rest until we get there. You're free to do as you wish." She suddenly said while her eyes are still closed.

She then opened her eyes then looked at me. "I have plenty of sweets. If you want one, just ask." She said with her hands full of candy. She brought me along all of a sudden as its her day off, but I could tell where we're headed....Kyouka-san's Home Town.

~TimeSkip~
༺POV: 3rd Person༻

Both of them are now standing in front of a Monument with "memorial to the victims of the Mato disaster" engraved in it.