Chap. 14: Paralyzed

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: You didn't.

"Why don't we stop talking about this and uh..head downstairs? I mean.. there's nothing else to do..heh."

Jungkook: Ok.

Serena: I'm going upstairs.

Jungkook&Jimin: WAE?!

She yelped.

Serena: Shouldn't someone watch over Jina?

....

Jungkook: Uh...yeah? But..I'm not sure if you're trustworthy..

Serena: Why not?

"You and Jina don't get along..no offense."

Serena chuckled.

Serena: No. She didn't get along with the old Serena. I'm the new and improved Serena, trust me. I have it under control.

I looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hmm..well ok. If she wakes up you tell me.

Serena: Sure!

"Alright..don't start any drama now.."

She giggled as she went upstairs.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

-Jina POV-

-Door slams shut-

My eyes shot opened.

I gasped. "Get away from me!" I sat up and with all my force shifted myself away.

Serena's here.

What the fuck?!

She stood before me. "Calm down, Jina. I'm not going to hurt you."

Wow!

First time she addressed me by my name.

"Listen..I'm really sorry this happened to you, honest. Whoever did it should pay the consequences."

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

She sighed. "I just wanna make things right."

"Things will never be right between us."

"Jina.."

"No. You can fool Jimin and my brother but you can't fool me. I know you're still the same scum sucking rodent who trash talked my parents."

She bit her lip.

"If you think that for a second I'm going to pretend to be your friend. You got the wrong chick." I said.

"I know you think I'm a bitch, a mean person, a..scum sucking whatever? But I changed, Jina."

"I don't believe you."

"Please do. I changed for the better..I'm sorry what I said and did to you. I was wrong, I crossed the lines. I know you won't forgive me but please..I'm trying here."

"Trying to get back with Jimin. That's the only reason you're trying to act nice to me because Jimin cares about me. Stop lying to yourself, you don't care about me? If anything I bet you're happy this happened to me."

"No..I'm not-"

"I don't care. Whatever your intentions are, save them. I want nothing to do with you."

She took a deep breath. "You can say all you want, believe what you want to believe, I'm not going to give up."

I scoffed. "Whatever. Get out of here."