Chapter 09: Truth or Dare

*2 months later*
The lockers of the students were open as it has been reported that many died because of the masked man.

Currently, the students are at the rehearsal of the upcoming cheerleading dance competition which they will be performing at the end of the month, regular classes were suspended to give ways to the practice.

In the classroom, the remaining students who are not included in the practice were forced to make a cheering poster for the competition.

"Nakakabored na talaga! Ano ang pwede nating gawin?" Patricia said to them.

"Let's watch a horror movie para naman ganahan tayo, is it going to be ok everyone?" Hazel said to them.

"Tanga ka ba Hazel? Medyo nakakatakot yung mga horror movies eh, what if puntahan tayo ng teacher?" Theresa said to Hazel.

"Well, maglaro nalang kaya tayo ng board game. How about, Spirit of the Glass?" Mark said while preparing the materials for the game.

"Ayoko maglaro baka pupuntahan tayo ng multo, pwede iba nalang?" Sheila said who used to be a scaredy-cat.

"Hindi naman totoong board yung gagamitin natin, papel ang kailangan natin." Mark said.

Mark thought of that suggestion to all the students to play that horrible game since all the teachers were busy at the rehearsals too.

"Well, another suggestion, what if lets play Charlie Charlie?" Daniel said to everyone.

"Wait, what if, truth or dare?" Chiqui said to everyone.

"Well, thats not a bad idea after all, kuha kayo ng bote." Patricia said to everyone.

*during the game*
Patricia spun the bottle and landed on Grace.

"Well, I dare you to go out at 11pm later and walk for like 10 minutes only." Patricia said to her.

"11pm? Tangina naman, baka mamamatay ako diyan." Grace mumbled on herself.

"Ok ka lang?" Belle asked her.

"This is not ok na, parang ang balak sakin ni Patricia na patayin ako? Ano siya, nuts?" Grace said to Belle.

"Well Grace, I dare you to kiss Daniel." Patricia said changing the statement.

Grace was about to do that task but then, Joseph, who went to the restroom told them that the teacher is coming to check on them. Patricia quickly hide the bottle and everyone continue with the task.

"Is everything ok lang?" The teacher asked them.

"W-were good lang maam, nageenjoy lang din kami ng kaunti." Hazel said to the teacher.

The Midnight KillerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara