He cares

I enter the library a few minutes later than he said to but it's fine. Probably. I walk around looking for him when I see Umbridge walking out with her upturned whore nose. Of course Seb is walking right next to her, that son of a bitch. 'Go fuck yourselves' I'm tempted to say, but I know better. I stop and glare over my shoulder at them, when suddenly someone grabs my hand and drags me to a broom closet.

The person slams me to the wall and their lips hungrily find mine, desperate for something. As they deepen the kiss I'm just able to recognize it's him by the way his kiss is deep and firm.

After a moment I push him away and a small growl leaves his lips. "Y'know Mr. Riddle my boyfriend will be so mad if he finds you kissing me like this." I say suggestively my fingers dancing over his tie.

He smirks and grabs my hand stopping my movements. "Guess I'll have to kill him then, because your mine doll." He says playing along and with that he puts my arm over his shoulder and lifts my leg. His hand exploring the back of my thigh and just barely teases my ass, as he forces me back to the wall in a deep kiss. His other hand slowly moving up from my waist, the journey painfully slow, as my body begs for him. My other arm finds its way up his chest and over his other shoulder.

The more he teases me the more apparent it  becomes that something happened. He's taking no bullshit and going right in and hard, which means something bad happened. His teases are usually less bold and much more slow, but these...are intense. I pull away from the kiss breathless and finally get a good look at him as my eyes fully adjust to the dim lighting. He has blood dripping from his forehead and cheek.

"Tom, darling, your bleeding." I say concerned, my hand moving to push his hair out of the way to get a better look at the cut on his forehead.

"And?" He growls lowly, moving closer to kiss me. I avoid his advice still concerned.

"Darling, you need to get patched up." I say studying his wounds. His grip on my thigh tightens and his other hand stops moving. For a moment neither of us move. Finally he moves and kiss my neck, sucking a few Hickeys which he always loves to give me. He says they show that Im taken and no one can touch me.

"Tut tut..." He says low and dangerous nipping my neck slightly, "First your late and now your giving me orders? Is someone trying to be a trouble maker?" He says, his hand moving to my ass and squeezing tightly. I squirm and he hums his approval, sending vibrations through my skin.

"Bonne fille." Good girl, he says into my skin, continuing to nip and tease. I squirm again and he groans slightly.

"Darling I still think you should get checked up" I say my concern not leaving.

"I'm fine doll." He says pulling back from my neck, his hand moves back down to the back of my thigh and traces slow, lazy circles, as his other hand teases my bra strap.

"Tom-" I start and all his movements stop. His grip increases to the point where it's almost painful.

"Ophelia. I said I'm fine." He says firmly looking into my eyes.

"Ok." I say quietly and his grip loosens. "Just..." I sigh and he raise an eyebrow, impatient for my request, "Promise you'll at least get looked at." I say studying his deep set dark green eyes.

"I promise mon cherie. I will give you anything you want." He whispers in my ear what by now he must've whispered millions of times. Whenever I request something he says that exact line, like signing a contract.

"Thank you darling." I say kissing his jaw. Tom's earlier movements start once more as his lips find mine once again in a deep kiss. As Tom's hands move towards more explicit areas of my body, the faint nose of the bell rings out. Tom sighs and kisses my forehead.

"My dorm. 7 pm." He says his hands leaving me with a small pull of my bra. My body aches for his touch as soon as he recoils.

"I'll be there darling," I say with a small smile, picking up my bag that's been discarded to the side. "As long as you get those cuts looked at." I say crossing my arms.

"Of course mon cherie." He says tracing my jaw. He moves to the door and opens it. I notice before he does and see, a little 2nd year. My face goes bright red and I shift behind Tom. Without a word he flicks his wand and the kid turns like a zombie and walks away.

"Tom, what did you do?" I ask quietly as Tom leaves the closet.

"I relieved him of his memories of hearing your pleading voice." Tom says adjusting his tie. I don't push the matter and leave the closet as well.

"Well I should get going." I say changing the subject and he nods. In comfort of privacy Tom is good man and even better with his words, but when we're in public...Tom and me must protect our reputations.

That's just how it has to be.

How it always will be.

The heir to the dark Lord and some Hufflepuff girl.

How shameful, scandalous.

But...

That's how it has to be.