The Sludge Incident Part 2

Start from the beginning

Then they all began to fight the sludge monster. It tried to fight back but with the amount of people attacking it clearly didn't have a chance.

As for the kids helping them The Vengeful Protectors were very impressed with them. Izumi had a very powerful telekinesis quirk just like her mother, the five anthro cats each had an unlimited magic quirk, Kendo's quirk was she could enlargen her fists to crush her enemies, Tetsu could use his quirk to cover himself in steel, Awase could fuse two objects together to create something else and Kuriorio could blend himself in darkness which helped him the sneaking the sludge monster from behind.

But what impressed them more then they're quirks were their attitudes. They clearly had alot of ambition, drive and passion to become heroes. They were willing to do whatever it takes to rescue and protect innocents from the forces of evil as shown by them wanting to join the fight. They knew that it was gonna be hard but they didn't care as long as innocent civilians were safe that's all that mattered to them. And also how Izumi and the five anthro cats were willing to sacrifice themselves to rescue their friends from danger showed that they will all protect each other no matter what the cost.

As soon as the sludge monster was weakened enough The Vengeful Protectors looked at Pyro, Green Telek, Izumi, the five anthro cats, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio with smiles.

"Thanks for your help we can take it from here." they said in unison.

Pyro, Green Telek, Izumi, the five anthro cats, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio smiled and nodded as The Vengeful Protectors turned back to the sludge monster with smirks.

"Now for the grand finale." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

Toru jumped up and crossed her hands.

"Warp refraction say cheese!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed.

Then out of nowhere their was a very bright light while blinded the sludge monster and then The Vengeful Protectors threw some grenades at it let out some electricity shocking the sludge monster. After that the electricity died down they all saw the sludge monster land onto the ground and saw that it was dead.

The entire crowd clapped and cheered for The Vengeful Protectors for killing the sludge monster and rescuing the kids. They also cheered for Pyro, Green Telek, Izumi, the five anthro cats, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio for helping them out. The kids got wide-eyed at the cheering crowd. The Vengeful Protectors, Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek smiled proudly at them and the kids smiled brightly and they along with The Vengeful Protectors, Pyro and Green Telek bowed to the crowd.

Eraserhead released Backdraft, Kamui Woods and Mt Lady to approach The Vengeful Protectors with a proud smile on his face.

"Well done kids and thank you again for saving my dear niece and her friends I don't know what could've happened if you hadn't shown up." said Eraserhead gratefully as he put a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"No problem Eraserhead." Izuku said.

"Yeah it was no problem." said Mina.

"All in a day's work." Shoto said.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors smiled as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

Feeling very pissed off that those fucking brats interfered and were getting praise that they felt that they didn't deserve Backdraft, Kamui Woods and Mt Lady growled and angrily approached them while stomping their feet.

"ALL IN A DAY'S WORK HUH?!!!!!!!!!! MORE LIKE AN UNEEDED INTERFERNCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Backdraft.

"YEAH HOW DARE YOU FUCKING BRATS INTERFERE WITH THIS MISSION WHEN WE CLEARLY HAD IT UNDER CONTROL ALSO PUNCH US IN THE FACE AND THIS BASTARD HOLD US DOWN!!!!!!!!!!" Kamui Woods yelled.