Get Ur Freak On

Fantasia POV

I knew how to push Taraji's button I wanted to see how far I could push her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I knew how to push Taraji's button I wanted to see how far I could push her. "Don't play with me." "Fine, you want something to eat? I made food earlier." "Yes, please, and thank you." I got up and made her plate.

I could feel her watching me, I turned around, just like I thought she was watching me. "Like what you see?" She smiled and made her way toward me. She grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to her. "If you want something mama, just ask" She smacked my ass hard as hell. "Ow, that shit hurt." "No it didn't. Stop being dramatic."

We sat and talked for almost 2 hours; it was almost 11. "It's getting late, I think it's about time for me to leave." "I think you should stay, it's late and we have been drinking. I don't want anything happening to you." "You sure" "Yeah" I grabbed her hand and led her to the guest bedroom.

"The shower is down the hall to your right, I'll be back." I left and closed the door to get her a towel and washcloth. As I came back to the room, I could hear her talking. I knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door. When she opened the door, she didn't have a shirt on. I could see her patch from when she got shot. "Does it still hurt? She looked down and then back at me. "Not unless I hit it."

I handed her the towel and washcloth. "I'm going to go get you some clothes for tonight." "Okay, well I'm going to go to my car to get something, then shower." "Ok." I walked to my room and closed the door. All I could do was think about Raji. I turned on the TV and watched it for a while.

About 30 minutes went back and I remembered that I never went to give Raji the clothes. I grabbed an oversized T-shirt with some shorts. I walked right in thinking she was still in the bathroom. As I walked in there Raji was naked, she looked so good. "Well, hello," she said laughing, grabbing her towel and wrapping it around her body. "I'm sorry, I thought you were still in the shower. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You like what you see?" sticking her tongue down my throat. I picked her up wrapping her legs around me, I fell back onto the bed putting her on top. She took my pants off kissing her way back up to my neck. I let out a small moan. I sat up and took my shirt off. I ripped her towel off and pulled her closer to me.

She stuck her tongue down my throat. "Tasia, are you sure you're ready for this?" I gave her a passionate kiss and nodded my head. She held both of my legs and put them on her shoulders. She went straight to eating me out, my mouth wide open and back arched as she devoured my center. "Shit..." She took one of her hands off my thigh and placed it on my stomach to keep my back from arching off the bed. It didn't work, I felt like I was being possessed. She took her other hand and placed two fingers inside of me.

"Fuck...Don't stop." She sped up making me grab onto the sheets for dear life. I was Cuming. She stopped and came up and kissed my neck then whispered into my ear. "Don't cum until I tell you to." She made her way back down in between my legs. my body started jerking and my eyes continued rolling to the back of my head. I squished her head in between my legs as I pushed her head with both of my hands "Raji shit shit shittt" She took my hands from her head and held them down on the side of me as she continued sucking on my clit.

*KNOCK*

"What the hell" I whispered.

"Mama?"

"It's Zion, Tasia. What do we do? What is she doing here?

"I don't know. She didn't tell me she was coming home."

"Mama, are you in there?"

"Yeah baby, can you give me like 10 minutes?"

"Okay, Hi Raji"

"How does she know that you're in here?"

"It's not like you weren't just screaming my name." She started laughing quietly.

"It's not funny" We both started to get dressed. I had planned on telling the kids, by having dinner but I guess that plan is out of the window. I asked Raji if we should go out together and have the conversation together. She nodded and followed beside me. We went to the living room to find Zion sitting on the couch.

Zion POV

I had come home to surprise everyone; little did I know that I would be the one to get surprised

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I had come home to surprise everyone; little did I know that I would be the one to get surprised. I was going to my room when I had passed the guest room and heard some noises. I went closer, by my surprise it was my mom moaning. Not only was she moaning but calling out Taraji's name. I knocked so that they knew that they weren't home alone.

I went to the living room to get my thoughts together. The fact that my mom was in the room with one of her friends having sex didn't sit right with me. They both came downstairs, my mom sat on the other end of the couch while Taraji sat on the arm of the couch.

"Zion baby, what's on your mind? I'll answer all the questions you have" I didn't know what to ask, well I did but just didn't know how to ask. I mean how do you ask your mom if she is having an affair with one of her coworkers/friends?"

"So, I'm not understanding. I know that you and Kendall are not on good terms, but is it that bad for you to go and fuck one of your friends?"

"It's not like that, me and Kendall are getting a divorce. This haven't been good for a while now. While Kendall may be a good person, he is simply not the right fit for me. I am ready to move on and focus on building a healthy and fulfilling relationship with Taraji."

"What about the baby? What about Keziah?" I sat closer to me holding my hands and looking me in my eyes. I could feel something was off, I could also see the tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Mom, what's wrong? What happened?" She turned to Taraji trying to hold back her tears. I could see Taraji trying to calm her down. "Is someone going to tell me what's going on?" My mom turned towards me and said that she had a miscarriage, and that she was sorry.

I could see the pain in my mother's eyes, but I could see some of the discomfort about the situation go away when Taraji started to comfort her. I wanted to lighten the mode, so I made a small joke.

"Mama, does this mean you finna start bumping pocketbooks?" They both started laughing, which made me laugh. "I guess you can say that."

Hey....I know I'm sorry. I have things going on, I think I might post another chapter tomorrow.

What should happen I need some ideas.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, AND LIKE ALSO FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.