I Needed you....

Raji POV

2 weeks later

It's been 2 weeks since I last talked to Tasia. After she had texted me, I turned my phone off not wanting to be bothered. I wanted to think about things between me and Tasia.

*FLASHBACK*

When I finally went home it was quiet. I yelled for Tasia but nobody answered. That's when I saw the little spots of blood on the phone. I immediately turned on my phone, seeing that I had 2 missed calls from an unknown number along with missed calls from Tasia and Dani. I called Tasia back, but for some reason, she wasn't answering the phone. I called Dani, thank God she answered.

Dani: Hello

Raji: Hey, do you know where Tasia is? I came home and she was gone and there were spots of blood on the floor.

Dani: She is with me, We're at the hospital.

Raji: WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? IS EVERYONE OK

Dani: calm down. Everyone is fine. There was just an accident.

Raji: What kind of accident?

Dani: Raji, Tasia had a miscarriage. We have been calling you for an hour and a half.

Raji: I turned my phone off. Is she okay? Can you put her on the phone?

Dani: She is fine. She doesn't want to talk to you. She said she'll come and get her stuff in 2 weeks.

Raji: What do you mean she doesn't want to talk to me?

Dani: I can't talk right now; the doctor is back.

Raji: DANI, DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH ME. DON'T HANG UP

She hung up the phone still which pissed me off. I grabbed my shit and got into my car to go to the hospital. When I got to the hospital I saw Dani. "Daniella, where is she?" She looked shocked to see me. "I told you she doesn't want to talk to you Raji." "Why?" "I don't know, she just said that she doesn't want to see your face" "You are joking, this must be a prank" "No, go in there if you want to, when she hurts your feelings, I'm not going to say anything, but I told you so." I ignored her and went into Tasia's room. "Hey baby" she didn't even look at me. "How are you fee-" she cut me off "Get the fuck out Taraji' I didn't know what to say I just stood there. "What did I do, why are you acting like this?" "Taraji, can you just please leave? I'm asking nicely. "No, not till you tell me what I did and why you want me to leave?"

"TARAJI...let me calm down. Where the hell were you when the hospital called you twice, when Dani called you, or how about when I called you? NOWHERE TO BE FOUND THAT WHERE. I needed you and you couldn't answer your FUCKING PHONE FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT ME." "I...." "That's what I thought, get the fuck out Taraji. I'll come to your house in 2 weeks to get my shit, after that we don't have shit to talk about." "Tasia, you don't mean that" She rang for the nurse to tell me to get out. After that, I was told to leave.

—- Present —-

It was about 2:30 pm and I heard the doorbell. I knew it was nobody but Tasia, I was nervous as hell to open the door to see her face. When I finally opened the door and saw her, I froze. "Are you going to let me in so I can get my stuff" I moved out of the way so she could get in. "Can we talk Taisa, please?" "There nothing to talk about?" "Us..." "What about us Taraji?

"I love you Tasia, that hasn't changed even with everything you said at the hospital." "Taraji, you hurt me. You not showing up when I needed you. You didn't even have to be there romantically, but as a friend and you couldn't even do that. Do you know how that shit feels, where you love someone that you expect them to be there during everything that you go through. I thought you were that person but I was wrong as hell."

"Fantasia...The way I love you is scary. I've never felt like this about anyone let alone a woman. When I'm with you I can't breathe, I can't think, I feel as if I'm just going to mess some shit up. I didn't mean to hurt you, that's the last thing I would have tried to do. I want to be able to be there as your friend and more...Tasia I'm in love with you and all you were an amazing friend. I see that I have hurt you and if you still don't want to talk to me, then I guess I'll just have to deal with it. Even though I don't want to, I'm truly sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I gave her a little peck on the lips and started to walk to my room when she grabbed me wrist and pulled me back. "I forgive you, but it's going to take time. I'll leave my stuff here. But I still have to talk to Kendall and my kids, till then wait for me." She walked out and I just wanted to cry knowing that she forgives me, and I didn't fuck everything up was so overwhelming. I went to my room and laid down.

Do you guys like short or longer chapter? I don't know how to feel about the short chapter!

What should happen with the Kendall situation? WE ARE NOT KILLING HIM! We need him for future chapters.

MAKE SURE YOU LIKE AND VOTE PLEASE AND THANK YOU! LOVE YOU ;)