Catching Feeling- Part 2

Tasia pov

Tasia pov

I woke up with my arms around Raji waist. At that moment I didn't want to go anywhere. I just wanted me and her to stay there forever, but I had to go home and deal with Kendall, and my kids. I slowly pulled my arms from around her, trying not to wake her. I eventually got out of the bed and gathered all my stuff. I left the house making sure I locked the door back. Before pulling off I sent a quick message to her.

Tasia: Hey boo, I'm sorry I just left this morning, but you were still asleep, and I didn't want to wake you up. I locked the door back with the spare key, I had an amazing night. I want to thank you for listening to me. I am going home, hopefully he will sleep, and I can get a few hours of peace. Love you.

I drove home in silence; I was pretty sure it was the only peace of silence I was going to get for the rest of the day. I pull up to the house, I was quiet which told me that everyone was still sleep. I went upstairs and saw Kendall was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him up so I took a shower and did my morning routine in the guest bathroom. When I was finally down, I went to the room, and he was up just sitting in bed.

Kendall: "Where were you last night?"

Tasia: "At a Friend's house"

Kendall: "All night"

Tasia: "yep"

Kendall:" I don't believe that bullshit"

Tasia: " you don't have to believe it; I know what's true. I was safe and at a friend's house."

Kendall: "why didn't you come home last night"

Tasia: "Are you really asking me that question?"

Kendall:" can you just answer the question?"

Tasia:" YOU, you're the reason I didn't come home. I didn't feel like arguing over the bullshit."

Kendall: "So me being happy is some bullshit"

Tasia: "I'm not saying that I'm talking about the fact that you want a baby right now, while I don't."

Kendall:" What is so wrong with having a baby, huh"

Tasia:'' Nothing, I just don't want one right now. I mean I just started rehearsal for the color purple. What are they going to do with me, finding out that I chose to have a baby during the movie? Did you ever think about how this can affect my career?"

He went silent for a while before he just walked out and left the house. I didn't stop him, I mean I love him with all my heart but him wanting to, put his needs before mine, was just not going to happen. I got in bed to see if I could just sleep for a couple of hours. As soon as I started to close my eyes, Dallas came in. "mommy, are you making breakfast."

"Yeah, just give me like 5 minutes" Keziah was with my moms, so it was just me and Dallas. I went to the kitchen and started to cook. "Dallas, baby the food is almost ready. Start to come downstairs to eat." He came down and gave me a hug, that was a sign he was about to ask for something. "What do you want" "Nothing, I can't give my mama a hug" "stop playing before I say no, what do you want?" "Can I go to a friend's house? He is having a sleepover, but he asked me if I can come early so we can play games, and basketball." "Yeah, whatever, just eat first and then pack a bag. Come and get me when you're ready" "Love you mom" "Love you too baby."

I went up start, as I was laying in my bed, all I could think about was Raji. Which I felt bad about, I mean my husband was upset with me. Instead of texting him, telling him I love him, I was thinking about someone else. I didn't like how I was feeling. It felt as if I couldn't get her off my mind. Dallas came into the room, and I went to take him to his friend's house. I text Raji telling her what happened. She didn't respond, which was relatable; it was still 7 in the morning. As I got home, she texted me.

Raji: Hey baby, I'm sorry I haven't responded I was out cold.

Tasia: It's okay, I knew you were asleep.

Raji: Have you talked to him since he left?

Tasia: No

Raji: Text him, tell him to come back to the house. That way y'all can talk without the worry the kids might hear. Both of you need to put y'all phones on silent, that way there are no detractions.

Tasia: Okay, Thank you Raji.

I took her advice and texted him to come to the house, so that we could talk about things. About 35 minutes later, Kendall walked in the door. I apologize for yelling and told him that I just think it's not a good idea to be having a baby right now. Kendall just looked at me. After just staring at me for a little, he got up and gave me a hug. "I understand, I'm sorry for trying to push something on you that you didn't want to do," Kendall said. Before I could say anything, he picked me up and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. "When will Dallas be back?" "Not till tomorrow" We went upstairs.

Y'all know what happened.

Kendall was asleep. I put some clothes on and went downstairs. I saw that I had a text from Raji and the group chat. I started to cry. I had this wonderful family and a husband that is good to me, yet the whole time we were making love I was thinking about Raji. I felt ashamed, that I was thinking about her at that time, I couldn't wrap my head around it. I think it is best if I distance myself a little.  

What y'all think going to happened next?

Are you enjoying the story so far.