CHP.2 - Entering Dimension Huntik

Comenzar desde el principio

" Well that was a rush , and I gotta admit guns are cool but having one of those titans and using magic would be badass

" Well that was a rush , and I gotta admit guns are cool but having one of those titans and using magic would be badass....it could also keep me company here. Welp I know which dimension I'm going to first and it doesn't seem too different than my original dimension for the most part so it shouldn't be too difficult to adjust to " psyching himself up for whatever might happen when he opens the door / gate he takes a few breaths then pounds his chest with his fist before opening the door and stepping through.

The moment both feet step through he disappears from the Nexus point reappearing in Fort Augustus , Scotland.

Blinking due to the sudden brightness of being outside on a particularly sunny day after being in a dim lighted room for who knows how long , after a few moments his eyes settle and he notices he's in the empty driveway of a two-story house with a fenced in yard. Spotting the now tucked away for sale sign he comes to the conclusion this is now his house , his guess is confirmed when after digging around in his pockets he finds a key to the front door which he uses to let himself in.

Noticing there's no furniture in the house he lets out a sigh of frustration but at least he'll get to choose all the furniture himself , but that can wait because while Lamenting the lack of a fridge to his rumbling stomachs dismay he notices a l...

Noticing there's no furniture in the house he lets out a sigh of frustration but at least he'll get to choose all the furniture himself , but that can wait because while Lamenting the lack of a fridge to his rumbling stomachs dismay he notices a large package on the kitchen counter with his name on it. Without a second thought he opens the package noticing the contents ; A letter , An odd looking amulet which he immediately recognizes as being that of a titan though he's not sure wich one and......is that my gun ?! Taking the pistol a custom MEU(SOC) 1911  out confirms it is in fact the pistol he used in his previous life.

After setting the gun and Amulet on the counter he takes the letter out last opening and reads it.

Hello Garret , I hope my gifts are to your liking I'm sure you and your titan will form a powerful bond in no time. Do get yourself comfortable in your new home as it'll be your headquarters for most of your operations. Oh and study up on the book I left you because you'll be having special guests in exactly two weeks who I'm sure you'll wanna impress.