Chapter 24 - "First Album"

Suisei's new album was released today. The album was called Still Still Stellar.

The songs aired on Suisei's channel and on other apps. The song Stellar Stellar happened to be a song for it as well, which makes sense

A few stores were selling CDs which I decided to buy my own. Though they sold out very fast since Suisei's manager didn't think it would run out of stock so quickly. Somehow Suisei's album became a big hit, which led to stores not having enough CDs for everyone.

It made me feel very proud of her.

Suisei called me sounding very excited and told me all about the sales and the amount of listeners the album had.

"Y/N, the CDs sold so quickly, we didn't think they'd sell so fast." Said Suisei

"Yeah I saw, I bought mine and there were only a few left." I said

"I'm glad you managed to get one." Said Suisei

"Yeah, it would've been very sad not being able to buy your first album." I said

"I could have gotten one for you for free, probably." Said Suisei

"Well, I wanna support you." I said, "It's better to buy it."

"Alright, that's okay." Said Suisei

We then ended the call and I took the CD out of the plastic wrapping and took out the CD and played it on a CD player.

The first song was Stellar Stellar, and then the next songs were already existing songs but then the ones after were newer songs.

My favorite song in the entire album was either Andromeda or Starry Jet. (Andromeda is my favorite)

As I was listening to the songs, I tried singing along, though it was my first time listening to them, so I read the lyrics as I was listening.

Andromeda was a very beautiful song, it made me tear up a bit, Suisei's vocals were beautiful.

I'm going to give Suisei my opinions on each song, she'll probably laugh at me a little for tearing up.

Starry Jet was a very fun and energetic song. It was immediately added to my playlist when I listened to it.

Then Je t'aime was also a very fun song to listen to.

Though my favorite song in the entire album still is Andromeda, I think it's the best song Suisei has released so far.

I called Suisei and gave her my review on the album.

"Well, Stellar Stellar is obviously very good, still a good song." I said "My favorite song was Andromeda.

"Oh my, yes I'm so glad you liked it. Did it make you feel emotional at all?" Asked Suisei

"Yeah, I teared up a little, your vocals were so beautiful." I said

"Aww, that makes me feel so happy." Said Suisei

I imagined Suisei becoming very happy and maybe even blushed when I said that.

"The rest were also very good, like Starry Jet and Je t'aime were very good." I said

"Well, I'm glad you liked it, despite the sales, listeners, and success, it makes me very happy that you loved it."

"Thanks Suisei, though be very thankful for your fans."

"I am, I love my fans so much, I'm going to host a concert for them soon actually." Said Suisei

"Oh wow, alright then." I said, "I'll make sure to start saving my money then." I said as I chuckled

"Hehe, alright, sounds great." Said Suisei

Well now that I listened to the album and gave Suisei my review, I added some of the songs to my playlist. Can't wait to play this out loud in front of Suisei.

It would make her feel so embarrassed but I think that would be the cutest thing ever. I can imagine Suisei blushing and covering her face asking me to stop playing her music in front of her.

~~~~~~~~~~
Suisei POV

Wow I'm so happy that Y/N like the album.

It made me happy knowing that Andromeda made him feel happy and emotional. I put so much emotion into it and I'm glad it got him as well.

Though listening to my own music is a little embarrassing but it feels so nice being able to listen to my own work knowing that other people really appreciate it.

I already know that Y/N is going to play my songs when we are together again.

"Suisei!!" Called Anemachi

"Hey. What's up?" I asked

"I listened to your album, it's so cute." She said

"Oh... well thanks." I said as my face was turning red.

My face became so hot after knowing that my own sister listened to my music, music where I sing about my thoughts and feelings.

"I know you feel so embarrassed right now, but I really mean to make you happy and proud." she said, "Your music is great, I'm glad you are doing great."

"Haha, thanks Anemachi. I said, "That means a lot to me."

"Yeah I'm glad I'm able to make you happy too." Said Anemachi, "Well what did Y/N think of it?"

"Oh right, he liked it too. He said that Andromeda made him tear up." I said

"Oh my that's so cute." Said Anemachi, "I also really liked Andromeda but my favorite was probably Starry Jet, you sounded so cute and energetic.

"Okay that's enough now, this is so embarrassing." I said as I covered my face.

"Alright then my bad. I'll give you your time Suisei." She said

"Thanks!" I said as Anemachi closed the door behind her.

Well can't wait to see what my parents think of the album. I had Y/N, and Anemachi give me their honest reviews. I even looked up online to see what people think about it and everyone seems to like it.

Am I now living the real life of an idol? Am I famous now? Am I finally living my dream life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Still Stellar was actually very successful irl too (no kidding A/N). It is still a very good album but I always liked Specter more though.

Comment your favorite songs from Suisei or songs she is featured in, I'd love to hear everyone's opinions on them.