Chapter 18 - "Exam and Concert"

It's finally that day...

The concert.

The concert both Suisei and I have been waiting for.

So much practice done and now its time to finally perform.

Unfortunately we have an exam today as well.

I asked my teachers if we could take it earlier but they said we couldn't since they weren't at the school at the time.

"Guess we are taking these exams and then immediately running to the concert." I said

"Haha, we have time to get there on time don't worry." Sad Suisei

Suisei and I only originally had 2 exams today but scheduled one of them for the previous day.

So we have only one exam today.

It's still a little stressful for Suisei since she does want to do well on the exams but also perform well at the concert.

"Ah Y/N I'm excited." Said Suisei, "This is my easiest class so this is going to be the easiest exam of my life." Said Suisei confidently

"Well I guess you'll be the first one to finish it." I said

"Hopefully, as soon as we're done we're leaving the place and taking the train."

"You have to arrive 3 hours after the exams don't you?" I asked

"Yeah but I want extra practice and set foot on the stage before it starts at least."

Suisei has pretty much perfected her dance and singing but I guess a little extra practice never hurts.

*Ring*

The bell rings, it's time to take the exam now.

This is Suisei's easiest class so she will probably just get through it quickly, but me... My performance in this class is alright.

The teacher passes us our tests. "Remember to keep your eyes on your own paper and if you are stuck on a question skip to the next one and come back to it afterwards."

I took the exam and it wasn't difficult. I think it was also easy for Suisei based on how she looked and acted throughout the test.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 Minutes Later

"Alright everybody time is up, turn in your exams please." Said the teacher, "Once I have your test you are free to leave the class for the day."

Suisei and I finished the exam a couple minutes ago so we've been waiting for a while.

"Ah we're finally done." Said Suisei while stretching her arms

"Mhm, we should get going now." I said

Suisei and I walked out of the classroom together.

There were other students also leaving their classrooms and leaving the building.

I held Suisei's hand as we left.

"Y/N, here is your ticket." Said Suisei trying to get the ticket from her pocket.

I took it from her hand.

"Thank you Suisei." I said

I looked at the seat reserved. It was front row.