Chapter 19 - "Concert"

Well we made it to the Concert, after a while it is finally happening. This chapter might be a bit shorter since I don't fully know how to write about someone singing and performing much so I had to try my best with it. I hope it is fine. Anyways enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm running to my seat, the concert is starting now.

I went to pick up some snacks for Suisei after the concert.

I made it barely just in time though.

I noticed multiple hololive talents who were watching as well. Some in the front, back, but most in the VIP area.

I even saw Suisei's parents and Anemachi a couple seats from me

I waved at them and they waved at me back.

The lights started to slowly turn off now.

AZKi was going to perform first. And Suisei will be after.

I turned on my penlight and turned it red.

"Uhm excuse me... how do I use a penlight..." I asked the person next to me.

It was a kid, he luckily did know how to use a penlight.

"Oh it's easy you just wave it to the music, that's really it." He said

"Oh alright then, thanks." I said

The boy turned back to the stage and started waving his penlight.

I recognized this kid from another time. I swear I've seen him before but cant quite remember where I saw him.

I ignored it for now and turned to the stage.

AZKi now started performing.

The song she is going to sing is called "Creating World", it is her first original song.

It was absolutely beautiful to listen to. AZKi really is an amazing singer.

A few tears came out, now I couldn't imagine what it would be like when Suisei started singing.

I waved my penlight around and followed the music and AZKi's lyrics.

I thought waving a penlight would be a lot harder but it was actually a lot easier.

AZKi's dancing was also amazing she was a very talented dancer and singer.

I turned a few times and saw the glowing red penlights waving.

~~~~~~~~~~
A while later

It was time now, it is now Suisei's turn.

Suisei will be performing her first original song here as well and I'm so excited to hear it for the first time.

Suisei came out from the back of the stage and quickly walked up to the front.

Everyone started turning their penlights blue, it was an absolutely amazing thing to see.

I looked closely at Suiseis and saw a few tears come out of her eyes.

She now got into here position and started singing and dancing when the song started.

The song is apparently called "Comet"

I heard her voice and it was amazing as well.

Not even a few seconds later and I already started crying.

The kid next to me looked very excited and even tried copying some of Suisei's dances she was doing.

Listening to how beautiful Suisei's voice made me feel somewhat emotional.