Chapter 10 - "Official Member"

It's been a few weeks since Suisei tried out for Hololive. It didn't go as planned but she was luckily invited back.

I talked to Suisei's parents informing them what Hololive was since they haven't heard of it.

She practiced a lot these few weeks. She said she was ready.

Suisei and I are currently heading to the Cover Corp office where she will try out.

"You alright Y/N?"

"Barely Suisei, we have been walking for so long."

"You should be fine, we are almost there."

We mostly walked there, I guess Suisei just wanted to have a warm up before she started.

Once we arrived, Suisei met A-Chan at the lobby.

Suisei was a little nervous.

"Y/N what if they reject me again?"

I held her hand to make her feel better.

"Don't worry, you will do great!"

"Alright, thanks Y/N."

We went up to A-Chan and she recognized Suisei immediately. She really wanted Suisei back then.

"Hey A-Chan... I don't know if you remember-"

A-Chan interrupted her.

"Of course I remember you! I promised you will get a second try."

A-Chan was very excited about Suisei returning. Guess she really did have hope for her.

"Well Suisei. Guess I'll see you in a while."

"Oh Y/N, you can watch too if you want."

"Really?" Asked both Suisei and I

"Yeah, we can have Y/N spectate to encourage Suisei a little more." She said laughing a little

"Well then, Suisei is definitely going to do great then." I said

"Suisei go ahead and put on this uniform and get yourself ready okay. I will show Y/N his seat."

"I already have my uniform on." Said Suisei

She took off her jacket and had the uniform already underneath.

"Well that's perfect then. Head to the stage then."

"Okay!" Said Suisei

Suisei left the room and headed to the stage.

"Alright Y/N follow me, I will take you to your seat "

I followed A-Chan, the entrance wasn't far but the path let me explore the building a little more.

Some of the official talents spotted me and decided to introduce themselves to me.

"Hey Sora, and AZKi!" Said A-Chan

"Hey!" Said the talents.

I was a little nervous that there were people around me. In fact these will become Suisei's business partners so I must make a good impression.
"H-hey guys my name is Y/N." I said

"Don't be so nervous Y/N." Said Azki, "We are friendly." She laughed a little

"May you two stay with Y/N and watch he performance with him to keep him company." Said A-Chan

"Sure thing!" Said both Sora and AZKi

A-Chan headed back stage to inform Suisei. Meanwhile the two talents took me to our seats.