Chapter 7 - Hurting antlers

|| AN!! ||

This idea was by @MisteeAnimations220 so shoutout to her/him/them <3

|| 3rd person ||

Alastor woke up and looked around, lucifer wasnt in his room. He got up and went to his wardrobe to change when suddenly his antlers started throbbing. Alasor groaned and sat on his bed, holding his antlers. 

A little later, alastors tried everything to make his antlers stop hurting but nothing worked. He decided to try to get lucifers help and see if he could heal them. So alastor walks to lucifers room and knocks, as lucifer answers shortly after. Lucifer lets alastor in as they sit on the bed.
Luci || so what did you need?
Al || my antlers have been hurting a lot, i was wondering if you could heal them possibly?
Luci || oh.. im sorry al, im not able to do that, i can only heal wounds..
Al || oh, thats alright..
Luci || im sure they'll get better soon.
Lucifer gives alastor a kiss on the cheek before alastor left. 

The next day, alastors antlers felt worse. He didn't know what was wrong with them. He thought it was probably from adams sudden attack, but that didnt make sense because they should have stopped hurting by now if so. He went to lucifer yet again.

|| with lucifer and al ||

Al || are you sure you cant heal them?
Luci || im sure, sorry al, i really wish i could..

For the next few days alastor kept pestering lucifer about his antlers when eventually lucifer just snapped.
Al || their throbbing so much, i just wish you could-
Lucifer suddenly slapped alastor.
Luci || ALASTOR, I CANT HEAL THEM! THATS IT! STOP BUGGING ME ABOUT IT FOR HELLS SAKE, I CANT HELP YOU! JUST.. JUST GET OUT!!
Alastor didnt expect lucifer to yell, nor slap him. Even though it was just a simple slap, alastor had to hold back tears because lucifer meant so much to him. He got off the bed and left without saying a word.

|| Lucifers pov ||

I dont know what came over me. I didnt mean to slap him, i just got annoyed.. He probably hates me now. Should i go apologize? ..No, ill wait until tomorrow, he probably needs time to calm down.. 
The next day, i was sitting on my bed making ducks. I guess i should go apologize now.. I get up and walk to his room, as i knock. No answer. "hello? al?" I call out, but still no answer. Im starting to get worried, so i just walk in. I look around, but he wasnt in his room. Probably in his radio tower.
I head to his radio tower and sigh before just walking in unannounced. I guess i should have knocked first, because i saw alastor sitting in his chair.. with a blade?.. 

|| 3rd person ||

"Alastor?.." As alastor heard lucifer call his name, he quickly tried to hide the blade and his arm. Lucifer walks over.
Luci || alastor listen, im really sorry about yesterday, i-i didnt mean to slap you, nor mean to yell. i just got frustrated because you kept pestering me about your antlers.. speaking of, do they feel any better yet?
Al || *sigh* its alright, and yes, their feeling better..
Lucifer noticed how he was hiding his arm and the blade.
Luci || al, why are you hiding your arm? i saw the blade.
Al || its nothing, dont worry about it.
Luci || al..
Al || seriously, its fine..
Luci || alastor. show me your arm.
Al || why?
Luci || because i said so.
Al || no.
Lucifer sighs and grabs alastors arm forcefully, as he looks at it and goes pale.
Luci || al.. you.. you cut?..
Al || ...
Luci || is it.. is it because of me?... 
Alastor stayed silent. Lucifer healed his cuts and took the blade and destroyed it.

Later that day charlie told lucifer and al how they were gonna be sharing a room, and they had to act like they didnt want to since, well, no one knows their dating yet. 
That night, alastor and lucifer were laying in the bed cuddling together and they fell asleep in eachothers arms.

|| AN!! ||

Again, shoutout to my good friend @MisteeAnimations220 for this idea! I honestly enjoyed making this chapter and i always appreciate ideas for this story because my brain hasnt been braining lately.