Chapter 2 - Stopped smiling

|| 3rd person ||

After lucifer finished bandaging up alastors wound, he left since he knew alastor probably wanted to be alone, but he was wrong. 

The next day, everyone was back at the hotel, including alastor. Alastor was in his room doing whatever, lucifer was in his room making rubber ducks, charlie and vaggie were in the lobby talking, husk was cleaning the bar and angel was yet again flirting with husk. 

|| Lucifers pov ||

' Why.. why do i feel bad for alastor? I shouldnt! Were enemies.. ' I think to myself, sighing and putting the rubber duck i was working on down. ' Maybe i should check on him.. see how hes doing.. ' I get up and start to walk to alastors room. Once i got there, i hesitate for a moment, but knock. No answer. I sigh and just walk in. "Hey al? Just uh.. just checking on you, i was-" I stop when i saw alastor holding a picture of a women and he was... crying?.. 

|| 3rd person ||

Alastor quickly hid the picture and tried to wipe away the tears, but they wouldnt stop flowing.
Al || w-what?
Luci || alastor.. are you.. alright?..
Al || ..yes, im.. fine.. 
Luci || dont lie to me right now.
Lucifer walks over and sits next to alastor. "Please, just tell me.. why are you... y-you.."

|| Lucifers pov ||

I couldnt even finish the sentence, it just felt so wrong since alastor is the "big bad radio demon" and all.. but.. that doesnt mean he doesnt have feelings either. 
Luci || please al, talk to me...
Al || why should i?
Luci || i- b-because-...

|| Alastors pov ||

Its so embarrassing to be seen in such a vulnerable state. Especially by the king of hell himself. I just.. cant get over my mother. I never will. She probably doesnt even remember me.. I got snapped out of it when lucifer spoke again.
Luci || please, at least tell me who the woman in the photo was..
Al || ...
Luci || al, your upset.. its very clear - your not good at hiding it. so please, just tell me. who was that woman?
Al || ....my mother.
Luci || y-your.. your mother?
Al || mhm.
Luci || Is she in heaven..?
Al || ..yeah.
Luci || Oh.. i-im sorry... you probably want to be left alone right now, i-i get it. ill just leave now..

|| Lucifers pov ||

As i was leaving alastors room, i looked back at him one last time.. i could've sworn i saw him stop smiling for a moment.

|| AN! ||

Hey guys! Next chapter is gonna be fluff because i will admit, im writing way too much angst lol. Its also gonna include some appleradio because yesss!!!