With You (SMUT)

*SMALL WARNING FOR SMUT*

I awoke to muffled voices coming from downstairs. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I glanced around, momentarily confused as to where I was. We were still at the Gallagher house in our old bedroom. I must have passed out after reconciling with Ian, taking turns fucking each other for a couple hours until we were both exhausted.

Beside me was Ian, as nude as I was with his arm draped across my chest as I lay on my back. A caress of his thumb on my collarbone let me know he was awake, not yet ready to tear away from me and start his day.

I held his forearm tenderly, savoring the feel of his skin on mine. The corners of my lips turned up when his cock began to swell, pressed up against my thigh. With mischief in mind, I suddenly sat up and pounced on top of him, pinning him on his back as I straddled his hips. I took his erection into my hand and began to stroke. "Wakey wakey."

With a groan, Ian grinned up at me and grabbed my ass, a cheek in each hand, and squeezed. He purred with delight and anticipation, grabbing my short hair to pull my lips to his. His tongue invaded my mouth freely, wrestling with mine as my hunger for him grew stronger.

I pulled away, relocating my mouth to his soft neck, his collarbone, his firm chest and abdomen, until my husband's cock was in my mouth.

"Mmm," Ian moaned as I sucked, deep throating his manhood until I was sure I would drive him wild. Coming up for air, I repositioned and carefully lowered myself onto him. Slippery from my mouth, his cock pushed up into me with some ease, sending tingles of euphoria throughout my being.

"Isn't this better than looking at organic fruit?" I breathed heavily as I rode him.

"You're an organic fruit," he teased before he grabbed me by the shoulders and turned, flipping me onto my back as he pinned me down.

"Fuck off," I giggled with love before I kissed him again.

When we were done, Ian pulled out but remained comfortably on top of me. Nuzzling up to my neck, he held me as he hesitated, his thoughts churning within his skull.

"What?" I tried to coax.

Propping himself up on one elbow, Ian looked me in the eye. "Yesterday, you seemed pretty set to stay here."

I groaned with minor irritation. "And I told you I'll go back and behave myself and all that shit."

This didn't ease his mind. "I know, but before that. Could you really do that?"

I scratched my forehead, at a loss as to why he wanted to start a fight so early. "The fuck are you talkin' about? We just woke up and you're breaking my balls over something we figured out yesterday."

"I'm not," he claimed, shifting to the side so I could sit up. "I just...I don't think I could. Or that I'd want to, you know, live in separate homes. But, you were ready to let me live on the West Side without you. So...I dunno. Just got me thinking."

I dragged my hand down my face and furrowed my brows. Shoving him onto his back, I mounted him once more, lacing our fingers together. Déjà vu washed over me in a small wave before I let my features soften. We'd been here before. "Stop. Of course I couldn't." I swallowed at a lump in my throat, suddenly nostalgic. After all, a year ago today was the day we had said our vows. How could I not feel a little sentimental? "I'm gonna live with my husband. Whether it's here, there, Mexico, prison..." I chuckled with a tear in my eye. "I've always come back to you, Gallagher. I always will. As long as we're together, I can get over everything else. I love you, shithead."

Ian beamed up at me. "I love you too, you fuckin' lunatic. Happy-"

A knock at the door cut him off before Lip said from the other side, "Ian, can you come downstairs for a minute?"

"Busy," he called to his brother.

There was a pause, then Lip pressed, "uh, we need your EMT expertise. Frank ODed again. I think he might be dead this time."