Minsung~pornhub (Jisung sub)

Top: Minho

Bottom: Jisung

Summary: Minho finds out about Jisung's secret camboy account, and decided to take control over him by dominating him in a live.

Includes: sex machine. (Basically some machine that makes a dildo go faster by adding money in a stream)

-degration

-cum slut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello masters, welcome to another live~" Jisung said and greeted the camera.

Master123: Show us your body baby

Ilikedick: pull off your clothes

Jisung smiled as he read the comments.

"Should I remove my hoodie, hm?" He said with a teasing smirk.

Localcockwarmer: yes show us your naked body

Hansdaddy: go on baby boy

Jisung giggled and teasingly grabbed his hoodie. He slowly pulled it off and revealed his naked body, plus an already stretched hole. He smirked at the camera.

Master123: little brat

Hansdaddy: let us fuck you baby

Before Jisung could reply his door was suddenly opened. The boy whipped his head to the man.

"M-minho what are you doing here?" He stuttered trying to cover up. Minho chuckled and walked over to him.

"Hello guys, today I'm Jisung's guest." He said. The other boy blushed and avoided eye contact.

"Look at me." Minho ordered, however, Jisung didn't.

"Look at me cum slut." He demanded. When the boy still didn't look at him he sat him down on his lap, their chests facing.

"You should get punished. What do you guys think?" Minho said and smirked at the camera. He started to leave rough hickeys on the boy's neck, making him whimper.

"Ahh~ Master~" The boy moaned.

Ilikecock: punish him

Ilovedick: put him on the machine already

"Mhm, I agree." He said and carried Jisung to the machine.

"Are you prepped slut?" He asked. Jisung nodded and moved back on the machine, sinking on the dildo. He was laying on his stomach, the machine behind him.

>•--<円 if that makes sence

"Okay viewers, it's on." Minho said and smiled at the camera. The money quickly started to be donated.

"Ah~ Ah!" Jisung moaned out loudly. The dildo was fucking him with no mercy, fastly going in and out of him.

"Keep donating guys, look at our sensetive slut. Already cumming." He chuckled and walked over to the phone, picking it up and walking to Jisung. He filmed the boy's face.

"Ah- Ah! Hmph-" The boy squeeked out. He whimpered when his orgasm reached him and he cummed.

"How's it going Ji?" Minho teased and moved the camera to the boy's hole and the dildo thrusting out of it.

"Hngh- Hyung!" Jisung whined and struggled. Minho felt a little alarmed.

"Yes Ji?" He said moving the camera back to the boy's face. He was jolting and squirming around.

"T-too much-" He whimpered and moaned. Jisung's second orgasm approached him as his eyes rolled back. He chased his high, cumming loads of cum again.

"Second orgasm already." Minho chuckled.

"Ah-ah!" Jisung cried out when he felt sensitive again. The machine went even faster.

"Okay viewers after his third orgasm we'll end the live." He announced. Jisung let out the loudest moan, well, more like a squeek. And released for the third time. Minho flicked the machine off.

"Bye guys~" He said teasingly, zooming on Jisung's face before ending the live.

"Hyung." Jisung panted.

"Mhm?"

"How'd you know?" He asked.

"Oh honey, this isn't the first time I saw you streaming."

"Wait what!"

.