3 | Good Luck!

Short boring ah chapter. 

TOYA POV:

The sun was setting.

"It's getting dark, you should head back Toya," Akito suggested while getting up from a seat he got mid conversation.

I freaked out mentally hearing the words, "It's getting dark."

"We've been talking for so long I forgot I was supposed to be home by 5pm.. shoot shoot shoot! I have to go Shinonome-kun, see you tomorrow at school!" I immediately picked up my school bag and rushed over to the door.

"Hey Toya! There's not need to be so formal, we're friends now right? Feel completely free to call me Akito," Akito smiles at me. I thought about it for a quick moment. I nod my head in agreement to Akito.

"I'll try to remember! Bye!" I reply and start to head off.

"Bye, Toya!" I hear Akito shout as I leave the shop.

.

.

.

I start running towards home, I didn't realize how long I was talking to Akito. I start imagining the things that will happen once I return home.

I slipped a little, and I then picked myself up from the ground.

Did it rain earlier? The streets were all wet. I was gonna fall face first into the concrete at any moment if I kept running. 

I saw my house in the distance and ran towards it. I was panting heavily, this was torture.

I slowly and quietly open the front door, and there was.. nobody?

Where was dad.

It was dark and quiet in the house. All the lights were off and nobody was in sight. I step into the house and take off my shoes. After that I slowly close the door trying to not make a single noise. 

I sighed in relief of there nobody being here.

I heard footsteps approach my current location.

I panicked.

Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god kill me now kill me now kill me now AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"And where have you been?" My dad asked in a loud aggressive voice. I flinch in response of the sudden voice and step back with my eyes widening. 

"I.. I... I got lost trying to get back home..?" I muttered. That was the most unconvincing lie I've ever told in my life.

"You're lying," my father said immediately after I responded. 

"No I'm not!" I spat back. I soon realized my mistake. SHIT.

"Don't talk back to your father!" He yelled loudly, his voice ringing in my ears. That sentence continued to repeat in my head for another 7 times. 

"I'm sorry.. I apologize," I bow down in front of him.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it, I don't have enough time to deal with you boy. Get out of my sight!" My father turned his back on me and walked away to.. actually I don't know.