10: Teasing him. [✵]

- Juhi Pov

I woke up with a huge back pain. Adjusting myself on the bed, I groggily opened my eyes, only to find myself in a strangely familiar place.

Wait! Why am I at Raj's penthouse? The last thing I remember is falling asleep in his arms at my flat. How did I end up here?

Damn this back pain...

I got up from the bed and saw a large mirror, a wall mirror right in front of the bed. I walked closer to the mirror, and my eyes widened as I noticed I was wearing a tank top and shorts.

I hurried downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch, on a call. I was about to yell, but he signaled me to be quiet. Ugh!

Standing in front of him, I glared at him. "We'll discuss that later," he said, ending the call.

"You're up? How are you feeling now, my highness?" He asked, but I ignored his question, crossing my arms.

"You changed my clothes without my permission? Huh," I yelled at him, still glaring.

He pulled me onto his lap, grabbing my waist. That was hot! No, Juhi, get a grip!!

"Is there a problem with that, my highness?" He asked in his low, seductive voice.

"Don't call me 'your highness'," I stated, and he chuckled. Did I say something funny? No, right?

"You're the one who complained about me calling you Juhi," he said, making me feel stupid. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, whatever," I said, adjusting myself on his lap.

"From how long I was sleeping?" I asked, feeling his heavy breath on my neck, making my cheeks flush.

"You slept just fourteen hours" Raj explained in a low voice making me shock.

"Why you didn't woke me up?" I questioned slapping at his chest.

"That sleep looked like it was needed" he addressed while nodded slowly and was about to stand up when he pulled me closer. My eyes widened, and my cheeks heated as I felt something near my ass.

"Just give me a minute," he groaned, and I gasped. Slowly turning around, I sat fully on him, his head leaning against the couch.

Should I tease him a little? I nervously bit my lower lip.

"I'm not giving you an extra second," I whispered in his ear, feeling his member growing underneath me.

My hands found their way to his neck, and I harshly kissed his jaw, leaving a mark.

"Don't start something you can't finish," he groaned, heavily breathing. He was such a turn-on, damn!

"Shh... just enjoy it like the good boy you are," I whispered, biting his ear.

I held his shoulders, adjusting myself on his cock, and started moving my hips, kissing his neck. Even his smell was addictive.

My nipples were already hard, visible through the tank top. Why didn't he make me wear a bra?

I started moving faster, feeling myself getting wet. "Ahh," a moan escaped his lips as I sped up, biting my lip to control my own moans.

His moans were so sexy, like a melody to my ears!

He squeezed my ass hard as I moved my hips on his cock, clothes separating us.

We were both fully clothed, but I didn't care.

My plan was just to tease him, but why was I enjoying it so much, and why was he enjoying it even more? I could tell he could feel my wetness.

Moving closer to his neck, I bit it, making him groan. Taking a chance, I moved away.