Rishabh's action surprise everyone

Start from the beginning

Rishabh was taking rounds of the whole mansion with Anokhi in his arms. He was walking for about 30 minutes and all this time Anokhi was quietly staring at Rishabh's face. There was not even a wrinkle on his forehead.

Seeing this, Anokhi said in her mind, “He has been carrying me in his arms for so long. Isn't he tired?”

Meanwhile, Rishabh was saying in his mind, “I have lifted her in my arms but it seems like I have lifted a sack of cotton and not a body. She has no weight at all. Doesn't she eat anything?”

And both were so lost in their thoughts that they didn't even realize that the whole group behind them was shooting them like a professional cameraman with their mobile phones in their hands.

They were all walking slowly but the heels on Shanaya's feet were making a tuk tuk sound repeatedly, so Hardik said to Shanaya, “Oh Shanaya madam, stop this tuk tuk sound of yours or else he will hear it and neither will we get to see it nor record it.”

“These are not remote controlled heels that the sound will stop as soon as you turn off the button. If I walk now, then there will be some sound.”, Shanaya said making a face, then Vikram said, “Do one thing, you stay here or else we will all be caught because of you.  ”

But Shanaya refused and said, “ No no I will also come. I also want to see this scene. ”

“ Praveen take care of her and keep her back. Don't let her go and don't let her come behind us at all. ” , Hardik said to Praveen and after finishing his talk he looked at him and closed one of his eyes slightly, Praveen smiled a little and stopped Shanaya there holding her hand.

The rest of them went behind Rishabh and Anokhi. When they went a little away from them. Then Shanaya said teasingly, “ What is it, why did you stop me? I was watching Rishabh and Anokhi a lot. Such a cute scene was going on between them. ”

“ Why cute scene, let's watch a romantic scene, that too ours. ” , saying this Praveen pulled her into the room and pushed her against the wall.

Before Shanaya could say anything, Praveen put his lips on hers and muffled her voice.

After some time, Rishabh came back to the place of worship with Anokhi and his group was already seated there, but Praveen and Shanaya had not yet come.

Vikram whispered to Hardik, “Hey, where are Praveen and Shanaya?”

Hardik smiled mischievously and said, “Where would they be, both husband and wife must be chatting in room, what else.”

When Hardik said this, Vikram also laughed.

Rishabh came to Pandit ji with Anokhi. Pandit ji took the Kalash from Anokhi's hand and placed it back at the place of worship.

Then Rishabh slowly brought Anokhi down. Pandit ji said, “Now both of you take the blessings of all the elders.”

Rishabh and Anokhi first touched Dadi ji's photo and took her blessings.  Then he came to grandfather and touched his feet.

Grandfather blessed both of them by placing his hand on their heads. Then grandfather said to Anokhi, “ Anokhi, do you know today is Rishabh's grandmother's birthday.” Anokhi slowly nodded her head, then grandfather said, “She always wanted us to remember her on a good day, that's why we don't celebrate her death anniversary. We always do pooja on her birthday.” Saying this, grandfather's eyes filled with tears and he started staring at grandmother's photo.

Then Anokhi held grandfather's hand and said, “Then why are you crying? Grandmother is watching you, she won't like you crying.”

When Anokhi said this, grandfather wiped his tears and smiled. Then he signaled a servant and the servant went away holding a jewellery box in grandfather's hand.

Grandfather gave the box to Anokhi and said, "This is your Munh Dikhai gift, Anokhi."

Anokhi first looked at the box, then at grandfather and then at Shobha, then Shobha shook her head slightly, then Anokhi took the box from grandfather's hand.

Then Rishabh and Anokhi touched Shobha's feet and took her blessings. Shobha put her hand on Anokhi's cheek and said, "It was good that I had already applied a black tika on you. Otherwise, today everyone would have cast an evil eye on this lovely face."

Saying this, Shobha kissed Anokhi's forehead. Then Rishabh and Anokhi took the blessings of Surekha and Ajay. Surekha held Anokhi's mark and raised her face a little and said to Shobha, "I swear on diamonds, Didi, her beauty can beat even a real diamond.  "Surekha said this and Anokhi's cheeks became more pink with shame.

Rishabh who was looking at Anokhi from the corner of his eyes, turned his eyes away after seeing her pink cheeks.

Now only Alok was left whose blessings Rishabh and Anokhi had not taken. When Anokhi started going towards Alok, Rishabh stopped her by holding her hand and started staring at her angrily, which scared Anokhi. Alok smiled at Rishabh's action and he himself came near both of them. When Alok came near them, Anokhi quickly freed her hand from Rishabh's hand and touched Alok's feet, seeing this Rishabh's hands clenched into fists in anger.

Smiling, Alok placed his hand on Anokhi's head and blessed her. Alok said to Anokhi, "Anokhi, I want to talk to you, alone."

"She will not go anywhere with you. Whatever you want to talk, do it in front of me.", Rishabh said immediately holding Anokhi's hand and pulling her behind him.

At this time, Anokhi said while removing his hand, "But I also want to talk to Alok uncle. Let me go."

"I told you that you will not go anywhere, so stand here quietly. Otherwise no one will be worse than me.", Rishabh shouted. His voice was echoing in the whole hall.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!