Chapter 1 Meeting her

Ashton was strangling the pen. He could not move it. Why didn't he do this online? Why did he have to check it out himself? Now here he was, sitting with a form in a club full of strangers.
"Do you need help with that?" a voice demanded.
He screeched, the pen falling out of his hand. The woman picked it up and gave it back to him.
Whoa. She's beautiful.
"Let me help" he suddenly remembered that she can notice him. Shit. She sat next to him and took his form without waiting for his response.
"What's your name little bun?"
"Um Ashton.. Walsh"
She looked at him and smiled
"Cute. I am Sam" He was unable to understand her sudden interest. Why would a stranger want to help him? Isn't she wasting her time?
"Is this your first time entering a club?" She looked at him waiting for a response.
"Yes" He looked anxious.
"I can do it myself miss, you don't have to worry" he tried taking the pad out of her hands but she held it.
Whoa. Soft hands. Hehe.
"Are you with me bun?"
"Um yes, thank you. You really don't have to" She noticed that he's studying her even though he's nervous.
"Now, I'll ask and you'll answer" She ignored him completely. One by one, they wrote all the answers. It was time to submit the form. Sam could tell that Ashton was nervous yet eager. They went to the front desk together. More like Sam dragged Ashton. The paperwork took a while but she'd helped him. Just as well since his nerves meant he could hardly operate a pen.

Ashton felt decidedly underdressed as they entered further inside the club. Or maybe that should be overdressed since most of the people in the club seemed to be wearing next to nothing at all. They walked through the bar area first and it hadn't seemed all that different from ordinary bars.

Once they entered the dungeon, it was another story. There was a bar in here as well. And a few Doms and Dommes stood around it. Most dressed in tight black fetish wear. Sam was dressed in a black shirt and white skirt. Many of the people here didn't bother with shirts.

But it was the submissves that made him feel out of place. One submissive walked by, being led by a leash. She wore what seemed to be a simple, tight black dress but there were cut-outs for her breasts to fit through and her nipples were clamped with a chain going from one to the other. There weren't many submissive males.
He gulped.
He was wearing a sponge bob t-shirt underneath his jacket and black pants. He didn't feel like he fit. It was a bad idea.

Sam understood his nerves. "You don't have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable, there are cameras for your safety and nobody here is going to judge you but you need to remember certain rules. No looking at a Dom or Domme in the eyes. No speaking unless spoken to and do as I say" Ashton did not understand the last part but he agreed. Although, he still did not understand the reason behind her interest in him.
"Ah, we have a new little subbie here" a voice boomed.

He glanced up; his eyes widened as a huge man stomped towards them. This wasn't a guy you'd wish to meet in a dark alley. There was something cold and dangerous around him. He was wearing a tight black T- shirt and blue jeans.
He was aware of people turning and staring at them. Whispering started up. Panic filled him. They were judging him. Finding him wanting. He didn't belong here.

"Easy, baby boy." Sam placed a hand on the small of his back, instantly calming him.
"Don't be scared of Hunter. His bark is worse than his bite."
This was Hunter Black? Holy shit. He was the head. Ashton knew to respect him. Even the doms were scared of him.
"I object to that. My bite is just as bad as my bark, isn't it, baby?" He turned and he saw a woman he'd missed while he'd been focused on everyone else in the room.

The dark-haired woman was gorgeous. Petite. She couldn't be with this big beast of a man, could she? But then a miracle happened. Hunter's face softened as he glanced down at the tiny woman. He reached out a hand and she took it, stepping forward.
"Your bark is definitely worse than your bite," she said quietly. "Hello, Ma'am."
This was addressed to Sam. He looked up at her.
"Call me Sam, Cece," she told her. "It's good to see you, sweetheart. You're looking well."
"I am."
"Of course she is. I take good care of her." Hunter turned his ice-blue gaze to Aston. "Hello there, little one."
He was surprised at the softer note in his voice.
"Hello, Sir," he said, remembering Sam's coaching.
"You want me to book out one of the rooms for Littles?" Hunter asked. He jolted. How had he guessed? He is not a little. He is a sub. He looked up at him, then remembered not to meet his gaze.

"It's all right, little one, you can look at me. Not a big stickler for all these rules. I just like to come here and spank Cece's ass, give her a fucking spectacular orgasm then shoot the shit for a while."
"Hunter, you manage the place," Sam told him.
"So?"
"You're meant to set a good example."
"I am? Well, hell, that sounds boring. Maybe I should sell up."
"You are not selling my club."
Wait. Her club? She owes this? Is this why she is interested in him? She wants to see if he belongs or not? Nerves filled Ashton.

He was worried. If he gets rejected then he won't be able to collect the courage to try again.
Sensing his turmoil, Sam draped her hands on his shoulder and brought it to his neck. She was still looking at Hunter.
Hunter rolled his eyes. "Are you looking for a room?"
Sam nodded. "
Closed or open?" he asked weirdly.
"Closed."
"Consider it done."