Red lust

Part 2

The search

.
.
.

?? Right now, we didn't find the answer yet Lily.

Vesper and Klaus, Mikeal can't hold it any longer, we will come some other come on.
Lily Jones said to the two brothers which immediately using their power to keep the books as it was placed before. As they left the quite Library they saw Mikeal struggling to keep the guard under his control. So he won't check on the 2 who are looking for answer.

As soon as Mikeal saw the 3 coming towards him. He immediately stopped using his power causing the guard to slip and hit his head hard on ground. Also made him held his chest as his eyes glowed a bit yellow and he started coughing hard.

Vesper widened his eyes as he ran towards his soulmate and patted his back calming him down.

' Ve-veh *cough*sper I-I can * cough * b'

' Shh calm down, look at me breathe '
Vesper said while giving small kisses and pecks here and there.

' we need find the source soon, Mikeal is Converted Royal Blood Vampire. He doesn't have that much power remain. Also even if me and Vesper are Royal blood vampire, even we need to recharge. '
Klaus said while looking at the condition of his future brother-in-law.

' Lily I want you yo find a person named Bob Vela his family is said to be one of the families in attacking the Vampires Rule. He or his parents might have an idea of what the source is. ' Klaus said.

' Vesper, please go with Lily to find Bob Vela and his family. I'll take Mikeal home. ' He continued

Vesper was looking a bit unsure of letting his mate go without him, but he agreed as he trust his younger brother.

So both of them went towards the separate way.

.
.
.

Meanwhile Rodger was looking through websites to see any information about Vampires or anyone who as connection too the 4 half Vampires.

' uhh, how is this possible how in the world is it possible '
He said a bit frustrated

Yoshi and Henry acme towards the frustrated gyu. As they sat beside him

' what happen Rodger why are you so frustrated ' Henry being concerned about the detective as by past hour he is being screaming and pulling his own hair from frustration.

' Well I am frustrated, because their is not a single fucking information about those Vampires. I have searched my heart out. Yes there is some information about Viken and Veronica but their no, not even a word absolutely not a single bit of information about their kids. Heck It is not even said that if these two had kids. Because the family stops here. Who are their kid or kids or even of they have one. Nothing. Even my search team with the top detectives of the town. Half not found a single clue. Like they are attacking but without being there. '

Rodger burst out telling the two half Vampires his reason of being frustrated.

' Well i think you should go to sleep it's almost 2am. Roy and Jack has already slept. You go me and Henry are going for a walk '
The detective nodded as he made his way to the guest bedroom. While Henry and Yoshi went for a walk.

Yes Rodger is living with them.

.
.
.

Yoshi POV

Me and Henry were walking on the silent streets of the town. It was pretty cold out so we were wearing coats. We couldn't sleep so we both decided to walk for a bit.

' can I hold your hand please ' He asked me.

I looked towards him he was looking ethereal under the glowing moon. Shut up Yoshi what are you thinking he is your brother. Well step brother technically but still he is my brother.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize Henry calling me.

' Yoshi are you okay? ' he asked me.

I looked at him and nodded. He smiled. Uff that smile his smile is the swe- ahh Yoshi stop it. I looked over to Henry and saw his hand out and asking permission for holding my hand by eyes. I couldn't resist it. I held his hand tightly.

Like this we were walking. No one uttering a word. Jus-

" AHHH "

What the heck was that someone screamed.

' Henry we should look '

He nodded and both of us ran towards to the direction where the voice came from.

But there was no one.

And there is no way out because this is an alley way. And there is a dead end ahead. We came from the other side. And there is no place to hide.

Where did that person go

Was it and illusion or something.

' I think we should tell the others and police '

.
.
.

Words 800

Bye

Sorry for short chapter