Red Lust

Part 2

The search

.
.
.

Two weeks exactly two weeks ago the 3 kidnapped Lily Jones. If you remember they told her to spy or keep an eye on someone. Guess who?

.
.
.

The 4 Half Vampires.

.
.
.
.

So as the first victim was sent home she immediately began on her mission. In these two weeks she kept an eye on the 4 like their shadow. Where ever the 4 went she would be there and immediately report the 3 Vampires. Today she found a major news and now she is on her way to the abandoned Castle. The castle creepy from outside. But the girl doesn't mind it anymore due to many Visits. Today the Vampires have fully trusted her. As she have gave many information about the 4 half Vampires. What thay do ? Who they meet ? What they are doing and many more information.

.
.
.

Right now she is seated in a chair with the 3 boys explaining what this is all about. She understood much of every thing. These three are Royal blood Vampires. Viken and Mikeal are Soulmates. They are planning this for the recovery of the Vampire Source. And why they have told her to keep an eye on the 4 Half Vampires. She was also told that they her first because her great ancestors had cursed the Vampire land. So they basically are taking revenge. The 3 told her to join the team and help them  seek the revenge, she agreed to it.

.
.
.
Weird you may think right. That why would a girl or  anyone would agree this easily to be in the bad side. Then no she didn't agree..... fully.

Let me explain. Do you remember that in the bar where the 2 Lily and Klaus first met. They had a drink. Now if you go to the part 2. You would remember that there are 3 types of Royal blood Vampires. One of them being Venmors. If you go a little back then you would remember the 3 saying about instead of killing the humans you should convert  them in to one. And in the Character Introduction, the 3 Royal blood Vampires had powers and Vesper was a venmor. So the drink had the poison which Venmors or in our case Vesper made. The poison makes anyone who drinks it to not be themselves and it slowly slowly turns them into a Converted Vampire.

.
.
.

Now what happen with the 4 Half Vampires ?

As the 4 visited their parents. They explained what was going on after some thinking and saying that the attacks might be done by the grandchildren of Leniord who they have no clue who they are. So they decided to keep a ditective, [ not a Vampire ]  to help them find our who these 3 are.

.
.
.

But little did they know that the 3 Royal Blood Vampires already know about this plan thanks to Lily Jones keeping an eye on them.

.
.
.

So after 2 weeks the detective was officially gonna meet the 4 as he haven't yet meet the 4. He was basically working under the King  and queen.

.
.
.

The meeting with the detective.

.
.

Silence was their in the room. No one dared to utter a word. Why ? Because the 4 Half Vampires don't know if they should trust and tell a human being, about you know Vampire stuff.

The 5 were present in the room... The crumbled upon the couch. While the the new person who was wearing a rather normal clothes rather than a suit or something. The other lad had brown hair, brown eyes somewhat had freckles and has glasses. He was in an armchair. The detective sighed and spoke

' Huh, okay let me get straight at the point. Hello fellow Vam- sorry Half Vampires, my name is Rodger. I am gonna be the detective for your case. I have practically herad about some of the case from your parents. I have already started to do my research. But I may ask a question. As in a detective with a experience of 30 years I have never heard a case in my life where people know about that particular persons family but don't know them. In most of the cases it's the opposite.

Roy sighed he still didn't trust the lad fully. But he still decided to tell.

' listen Rodger, even we have no idea of what's going on. We didn't even know there is a leniord person in this world who is also our grandfather. Then in what world do you think that their grandchildren, who according to auntie were not reveal to the world. We don't know their name, we don't know their age We have no idea where they live We don't know how many they are.'
Roy explained a bit frustrated.

' I understand it, and don't worry me and my team have already begun the search. If any person is suspicious we will immediately begun the investigation on those people or that person. I just need your help in one thing though ..... '

' I want you four to be alert at any time. I have seen the girl what was her name ahh Lily Jones even though she said that she was with her uncle we still can trust her yet. So I want you to tell me or any member of my team even a slightest change in the city. '

The four men were confused because there was no way that Lily Jones had anything to do with the Vampires because she have given more than enough proof. But they still nodded.

.
.
.
.

The meeting had ended.

.
.
.
.

Somewhere in a library.

It was dark pure dark. No one was there. Except a light in the very far corner of a shelf.

?? Have you found anything?

A male asked to the other male opposite of him. Both of their faces were not visible due to a hoodie pulled over.

?? No , I have rammed through every book there is . But none of them have any information about it .

The other male slammed the book he was currently looking through. He was sounding a bit frustrated. The other male sighed and sat beside the frustrated male.

?? Same there is nothing about the source. What shall we do now.

The other male shrugged and kept his head on the other men's shoulder. He sighed and said.

?? I miss them so much. They never deserved to die.

The other male took the younger in a hug and smiled.

?? I know you miss them but, this was meant to happen.

?? I am gonna kill all those who harmed them.

In a second another person came inside. That person also had his hood so his face can't be seen either.

?? Come on let's leave the magic on the guard is wearing off.

.
.
.
.
.

Words Count;- 1300

See you soon