Inspector Grey-Wing

Inspector Grey-Wing/Vivienne Enfield : Vivienne Grace Enfield, mainly known by her official code name "Inspector Grey-Wing", is a Grey heron who is an official, newly-picked inspector of Top Wing's Base Headquarters, serving as Inspector Eagle-Eye...

Inspector Grey-Wing/Vivienne Enfield : Vivienne Grace Enfield, mainly known by her official code name "Inspector Grey-Wing", is a Grey heron who is an official, newly-picked inspector of Top Wing's Base Headquarters, serving as Inspector Eagle-Eye's partner.

Voice actress: India de Beaufort

Personality:
Inspector Grey-Wing is a straight-forward, intelligent, commited and dedicated individual, who is always determined to serve her role correctly. She is also highly disciplined, mostly because of the fact that she follows all of the rules in the Base HQ.

As an inspector, she is rather strict and serious as she refuses to accept absurd behavior from any Top Wing cadet, and expected them to present themselves in a more professional and formal way. She also has a hatred from trouble makers, as she doesn't take it kindly when someone interrupts her work.

Due to her dedication, she wants to focused on only her job, as she made it clear that it is the one thing she would put her energy in her life. In fact, when one person suggest that she would take a break, let alone take a vacation, she would become flabbergasted and wonder why someone would suggest such a thing to her.

There appears to be a notable difference when one compares her and Inspector Eagle-Eye; being the fact that she is slightly more serious than the latter, due to the former putting on a tough, stoic and professional attitude. Despite this, she is still quite loyal to her partner, as she also put her dedication to being the "ideal" ally towards him.

While Grey-Wing is mostly shown as stern, there are traits that are quite distinctive of her. For instance, while she tries to put on an aloof nature, she can be rather short-tempered, though she mostly shows this trait due to justifiable reasons (such as the trouble makers of Big Swirl causes chaos during an inspection). Another trait of hers is that she can be sarcastic, though it's not immediately seen. This mostly occurs to expressing her annoyance, where she would say a snarky comment.

Despite coming of as cold and apathetic, Grey-Wing is genuinely a decent bird, mostly evidenced where she is proven to nice and caring, as she is willing to comfort the people she deeply cares about, even if it gets in the way of her job. In fact, Inspector Eagle-Eye even refers to her as "a sweetheart who is just extremely tough and distant".

Jet:
Like a lot of inspectors, Inspector Grey-Wing pilots her own jet which serves as her transport-vehicle. Its appearance is similar to Inspector Eagle-Eye's jet, only it's colored in warmer shades of brown, with white accents.

Appearance:
Described as having a rather pretty appearance, Inspector Grey-Wing is a fairly tall Grey heron who sports a fit-yet-shapely, hourglass built. Naturally for her type of species, she is a white-feathered bird with a long neck with a dark gray stripe, a long beak that is colored in three shades of orange, tail feathers with the lower-proportion colored in dark gray, and wings that are mostly colored black and dark gray. She also has a dark gray-coloring located in her eyelids.

Her feathers also formed long and thick hair with dark gray accents,  usually tied-back into a loose bun with slightly wavy bangs. Her bangs also cover parts of her left eye and eyebrow; her eyes themselves are wide-hooded true-periwinkle with long and thick eyelashes protruding from them, while her brows are a curved dark gray color.

Clothing:
Inspector Grey-Wing's attire resembles a traditional, military-like pilot; she wears a dark brown aviator jacket with beige trimming and multiple badges located on the front and on the sleeves, worn over a beige collared shirt with a dark brown necktie. She also wore fitted light brown pants with thin, darker-colored stripes on the sides, a black belt with a golden, wing-like buckle around her waist, and knee-high dark brown army boots with darker-colored soles.

When piloting her jet, she wore sunglasses and a brown pilot hat.

Trivia:
• Her personality is inspired by Clover from All hail King Julien.
• She is a neat freak, as she prefers to keep things tidy.
• Only her family members, relatives and close friends can call her by her first name.
• She appears to be the quite-type, even back when she was a Top Wing cadet.
• Her eye twitches when she gets annoyed or starting to become impatient.