Hunter Hawkcore

Hunter Hawkcore : Hunter Wyatt Hawkcore, sometimes nicknamed "Hunt", is a teenage Red-tailed hawk who is the self-proclaimed leader of "The Hawkcores"; a biker-type group he formed with his triplet sister and brother, Harlow and Hugo

Voice actor: Zeno Robinson

Personality:
Hunter, Harlow and Hugo sported personalities leaning to a troublemaker; mischievous, rebellious, sneaky, unruly, devious and prankish. This is very befitting to them considering that they have a "biker gang" type nature.

When one compares the three, Hunter is shown to be the most willing to cause chaos as he is rather overconfident and careless. In fact, he tends to get annoyed when his siblings often wanted to do something else other than cause mischief.

Due to labeling himself as the "leader", he is quite bossy with his siblings as he is frequently barking orders at them. Another trait of his is that he likes teasing his siblings around as he is always telling them that he is the oldest, despite being the same age.

He tends to act as a "know-it-all". This resulted in his siblings mocking him quite often as, despite not being completely dumb and is highly street-smart, he isn't as smart as he thinks or says he is.

He is shown to have a distinctive snarky side; despite not being as sharp-tongued as his sister, he is comfortable enough to speak up very dry and witted statements for certain things.

Despite what others may think, Hunter, deep down, does love and care about his siblings and is somewhat protective of them, although he doesn't particularly like to show it. His protective instincts shine through when one or both of his siblings are in grave danger, in which he drops his "tough guy" attitude and becomes deeply worried about them.

Appearance:
Hunter, Harlow and Hugo, being triplets, are teenage Red-tailed hawks with athletic physiques. Similar to their type of bird, their feathers are a dark brown and warm-cinnamon color, with parts of their chins being mostly dark brown with white. Their necks and wings' arms are white with brown specks, though the arms are a darker shade. Their wings are a much darker shade of brown, their tail feathers are colored white, two shades of faded-auburn, and dark brown (from top to bottom), and they sported large beaks that goes from a pale yellow, light gray and black.

Their feathers also formed thick, wild, messy auburn-colored hair. Their eyes are a bright yellow, and their eyebrows are thick and are colored black.

Hunter appears to have a more slender built compared to his siblings. He has his hair short-cut with the right side being shaved, and his right brow has a small notch. He also appears to have two small scars on his left upper-eyelid and on his right cheek respectively.

He appears to be slightly taller than Harlow and Hugo.

Clothing:
Hunter, Harlow and Hugo wore slightly matching clothing (though with different features and accessories) that sported a brown-black color scheme and leans to a biker; in this case for Hunter, his attire consists of a light gray undershirt under a fitted, high-collared, brown-and-black leather jacket with the ripped sleeves sporting brown cuffs. He also wore black jeans which contains a couple of rips on them, held by a dark brown belt with a silver buckle.

He accessorizes with both brownish-red fingerless leather biker gloves and brownish-red toeless footwear, with his black talons protruding for them.

Trivia:
• He can play a few intruments quite well. In this case, it is the guitar and piano.
• He is Musophobic (the fear of rats), which is ironic since he has lived in Duskborne Isle for a long period of time, which is heavily infested by a variety of rodents, insects and vermin.
• He can be greedy towards his siblings, mostly towards Harlow.
• He never seemed to admit that some of his plans are either completely useless or never worked in a realistic way. However, there are times where he does admit defeat, though rarely.
• He appears to be somewhat slow at texting on his phone, though not by a large amount.

- Note, for any The Owl House fans, this is purely a coincidence, ok? I'm not trying to copy anything, just like the name "Hunter".